• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Isaac Slade-Matautia **** ILB Honolulu, HI

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. The Slade Matautias ‏@aqit2748 10h10 hours ago
    Nebraska it's been GREAT! What an experience! The hospitality was número Uno! #GBR#

CzcBxx3VEAAWCjV.jpg

8 replies 0 retweets 59 likes

Nice to see the family was together for the visit. Hope he joins the Husker family.

I think that was intended for Chuck Filiaga. Not sure when he plans to announce his decision.

Edit: Announcing at Army All-American Game

Last edited:

any idea of matautia announce date?

No set date that I am aware of. May take a couple of more visits in January but uncertain. Coach Riley will do his on-home after the Dead Period ends and hopefully it wraps it up. Time will tell.

I just hoped it was an arrow point to the corn, not a great than symbol and those things are better than corn.

Was hoping you guys told me what it meant.

Last edited:

any idea of matautia announce date?

No set date that I am aware of. May take a couple of more visits in January but uncertain. Coach Riley will do his on-home after the Dead Period ends and hopefully it wraps it up. Time will tell.
Pretty sure he's not committing until signing day if I remember correctly from a Scout article. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is...

"After the dead period, Slade-Matautia is scheduled to visit Colorado and Washington State, and could also make a stop at Arizona State. The Buffaloes lost their defensive coordinator Jim Leavitt to Oregon on Wednesday, but Slade-Matautia said that would not have any effect on the way he views the program.

Slade-Matautia said he is undergoing shoulder surgery Friday to repair a torn labrum that he suffered at the end of his season. He intends to announce his college decision on National Signing Day."

Last edited:

Pretty sure he's not committing until signing day if I remember correctly from a Scout article. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is...

"After the dead period, Slade-Matautia is scheduled to visit Colorado and Washington State, and could also make a stop at Arizona State. The Buffaloes lost their defensive coordinator Jim Leavitt to Oregon on Wednesday, but Slade-Matautia said that would not have any effect on the way he views the program.

Slade-Matautia said he is undergoing shoulder surgery Friday to repair a torn labrum that he suffered at the end of his season. He intends to announce his college decision on National Signing Day."

Woah, woah, woah...he had to have surgery to repair an injury? Gotta pull that dudes schollie ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back