• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Isaac Slade-Matautia **** ILB Honolulu, HI

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK jwoods at your suggestion the dormant thread has been resurrected. Since May I had only seen Isaac's name come up maybe twice. I assumed that either the staff had moved on or there was no interest on Isaac's part. ISM is obviously a highly talented kid. Basically, nothing has changed in his reported offers, interests, and CB's. I'm pleased that he is still on the board.

OK jwoods at your suggestion the dormant thread has been resurrected. Since May I had only seen Isaac's name come up maybe twice. I assumed that either the staff had moved on or there was no interest on Isaac's part. ISM is obviously a highly talented kid. Basically, nothing has changed in his reported offers, interests, and CB's. I'm pleased that he is still on the board.

Really hard to find anything out there about Isaac and his recruitment. I didn't even see any senior highlights. You don't fly that far far from home, from Hawaii, to Nebraska in winter, if you aren't taking the offer seriously.

Really hard to find anything out there about Isaac and his recruitment. I didn't even see any senior highlights. You don't fly that far far from home, from Hawaii, to Nebraska in winter, if you aren't taking the offer seriously.

So is he a confirmed visitor? Apologies in advance if it's been posted and I just missed it.

NVM . . . just saw the other thread.

Last edited:

This kid would be a good add for multiple reasons. Seemingly some good developments coming out of visits this week.

Would be a BIG pick-up for two reasons. First would get us back in with Polynesian-American recruits and Second would open the door to the St Louis school which is loaded with talent year in and year out on the islands.

Oh and he is a legitimate 4-star talent. Film is impressive.

Would be a great way to close out the LB class.

Would be a BIG pick-up for two reasons. First would get us back in with Polynesian-American recruits and Second would open the door to the St Louis school which is loaded with talent year in and year out on the islands.

You know it. Saint Louis H.S. in Honolulu produces multiple highly rated football players year in and year out.

Raiola and Fonoti went there for at least part of their HS years. Could use a Dom or Toni again.

Plus he would be our first LB recruit who projects to the middle. Roberts could possibly end up middle but he seems like a natural outside backer

Anybody know his story? Is he just a very close to the vest kind of guy or did something happen to bring us back into the mix. I thought he was lost to us months ago. Glad he's interested as I loved his film, just curious.

I think he's a close to the vest kid. I was a bit surprised when I went to his rivals and 247 profiles, neither had changed much since May. It is difficult to get any information on where he stands. Kind of refreshing as contrasted to some of the attention hogs we are usually talking about. Location might have something to do with it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back