• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Is anyone else blowing off the MNC game??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I have other shows we watch that are on. I'll probably have a window open to watch the game trax )or whatever it's called). And if it looks like a close finish and our shows are over, I may watch the end.

I'll probably watch. I fell asleep during the first LSU-Bama game. Hope this one is more interesting. Also hope LSU crushes Bama so that I can hear all of the Bama fan's excuses on the Paul Feinbaum show Tuesday.

I will be watching. I don't like the system but its still a matchup of two of college footballs best teams.

I probably won't watch. I believe House is on, and my wife won't allow me to miss it! Plus, IMO, LSU is the National Champ. Alabama already had their shot.

I also think that if viewer-ship (is that even a word?! Lol) is down significantly, it will speak loudly against the current system.

I'll catch the highlights, I have to do some training at DIA so I will catch what I can at the airport....needless to say, I won't miss what I will be missing.

I would have preferred a different matchup. But as great injustices of the world go, this is pretty far down on my list. Unless you win them all, it is hard to complain about not being in the National Championship Game.

Probably be "flippin" between the game and WWE...more WWE than anything though..Got to get my laughs in somehow....

Not sure yet if I'll watch. I am a huge college football fan and will watch almost any bowl that is on. But, this year the matchup isn't as appealing to me and I think the long drawn out bowl season has caused some fatigue to set in. Hearing so much about the greatness of the SEC is also tiresome.

I'll watch part of it, but I probably won't watch the whole thing since I have to get up very early Tuesday morning.

Don't pay for cable/satellite. I'd have to VPN into my university's network to stream it off of ESPN3. Not worth the trouble. I'm sure we'll hear about it tomorrow, and how it once again proved the SEC's dominance. Personally I think Bama's gonna win by 10+.

aren't 3 of the 4 NFL divisional games next weekend rematches of regular season games?

---
this years MNCG rematch is not what I'd hoped, but yes - I'll be watching #1 vs. #2.

Not protesting (though I think Okie Light got jobbed) just not interested in these two teams. As far as the SEC and their superiority, to me it's all about over signing. When that stops, if it ever stops, things will even out. But if Alabama signs 150+ in five years and is supposed to only have 85 on scholarship, somethings not right. So, good luck to both teams but I won't be watching.

I'm pretty much feel the same as you. I seriously doubt I'll be watching, but I'm not going out of my way not to watch. Just doesn't look like an interesting rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back