• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Hoiberg finalizes deal and is Nebraska’s new head basketball coach

You could argue Moos got the two most coveted coaches in football and basketball. Florida and the big boys were coming after Frost in football, UCLA and others were after Hoiberg in basketball.

Glad we ponied up and got what we wanted.
The proof will be in the pudding.

The proof will be in the pudding.
Not waiting to eat the pudding nor will I play hindsight. Moos took absolutely who he should have, and quite honestly had to overcome a lot to get Hoiberg.

Whether Frost and Hoiberg work out or not, Moos got the most sought after coaches during the hires. “It wasn’t the right decision” in 2022 quite literally can’t be stated. There will be someone hired that does better than Frost or Hoiberg, but no one has a crystal ball.

Not waiting to eat the pudding nor will I play hindsight. Moos took absolutely who he should have, and quite honestly had to overcome a lot to get Hoiberg.

Whether Frost and Hoiberg work out or not, Moos got the most sought after coaches during the hires. “It wasn’t the right decision” in 2022 quite literally can’t be stated. There will be someone hired that does better than Frost or Hoiberg, but no one has a crystal ball.
Agree. I think both hires were about as good as what Nebraska can get and its arguable that if these two can't get it done for the Huskers, maybe nobody can.

Might be* :)

I am with *** on this. Dude is proven. He can't do it here then you got big problems. Scott Frost can't win who can? Hoiberg is a good Div. 1 coach. If he can't then what? Risk in all of these things.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back