• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Friday Night Lights II (6/22/18)

I went back and re-read the jaw break thing. I thought you said you where going to break hiustanhuskers jaw. My fault I should have better reading comprehension.
I withdraw my last post. Not enough folks admit they made a mistake on here. peace. :thumbsup:

Seems like this thread got way off course. Seems to be a slap fight between a mod and a poster who can’t get out of his own way. That being said it was a cheap shot and not a football play. Saying you would break his jaw would get some people put on vacation. I appreciate all the info *** gives but a few posters and a couple moderators run everything that is discussed. Different rules for different people. This is why I won’t renew my membership here. I’m not the only person I know who feels this way. I come here for fun and info not to see who has the biggest sword.

I could have easily shut him out of this thread. I didn't but I am going point out that he made a statement that he was done in the thread and he has broken that promise many times. So be it. From here on it I am done making my point. My advice it to avoid his posts for all the obvious reasons.

I think you misread what *** said and no he would not be pit on vacation.

RR

Don't bother. Anyone that posts like that and then says he is taking his dump truck and going home. Not worth responding too. We do not always agree but you are one of the top three posters on the board.
I don't have a problem with opinions, even when I don't agree with them. I believe in patterns, that's why I have very few people on ignore. RR and I have had arguments, you and I disagreed here, there's other examples as well.

This kind of sucks that the highlight of the FNL camp was that video. Evidenced by this thread. There were a lot of good things that happened. I like where we are sitting with Nance right now.

Last edited:

Not defending the play, but defending Ferguson possibly a future Husker from multiple threats from fans and former players. Big difference. Feel sad for me all you want. GBR

Multiple fans are threatening him? On twitter or what? Certainly don’t condone that, but haven’t seen it here. Some former players saying what would go down had they been the receiver is informative, IMO, because of the “let’s offer him cause he’s tough” comments here and on Twitter. The players provide an insight that most of us can’t. Although, when I ran Cross country in college,had someone done this to me, there may have been a fight.

Thought I heard he could be immediately eligible too...

That’s how I understand it. Hasn’t played at Ft Scott yet because he to prep school for a year so he could qualify. He can come in now or play there this fall and hope for better offers.

I don't know if anyone has chimmed in but the kid getting choked slammed was a returning LJS all state receiver who had burnt him previously and right after......good kid

Had heard that from some people in attendance. Thanks for confirming.

I could have easily shut him out of this thread. I didn't but I am going point out that he made a statement that he was done in the thread and he has broken that promise many times. So be it. From here on it I am done making my point. My advice it to avoid his posts for all the obvious reasons.

I think you misread what *** said and no he would not be pit on vacation.

RR
I have put the one poster who annoyed me on ignore and it wasn’t ***

This kind of sucks that the highlight of the FNL camp was that video. Evidenced by this thread. There were a lot of good things that happened. I like where we are sitting with Nance right now.

Agreed. Sounds like Verduzco May have found a top QB target as well. If Juwan Mitchell is everything they are saying he is, he could add some depth to the LB room in the fall.

For those interested, Mitchell went to Mater Dei and won a title there in 2016. He was a 2017 recruit, but had no offers as he and a couple of teammates didn’t qualify. Went to prep school (led conference in tackles) to get qualified and signed on to play at Ft Scott. New Mexico has since offered and other teams, including some in the SEC told him they’d like to see him play the fall before offering. You can read more here:

https://www.nj.com/hssn-mms/2018/05/former_mater_dei_stars_marvin.html

Don't bother. Anyone that posts like that and then says he is taking his dump truck and going home. Not worth responding too. We do not always agree but you are one of the top three posters on the board.

Just to be safe, I'd say easily in the top 25. I'd give him a "high 3*".

Last edited:

Like I said my mistake for posting without reading everything over twice. *** is my favorite poster and has answered my questions in the past. I also did see that RedReign gave the other poster multiple chances. Thanks for trying to keep things civil Redreign

I assume a bump to 4* is contingent on him posting on an Alabama board.

Needs to show me a bit more by going to some message board camps. Also his emoji use is weak. Hard to be a 4* or 5* w/o a solid emoji game. Gotta be more well rounded and hit up hot topics a bit more too. Plus he's from Nebraska, so I had to rank him a bit lower and though I haven't met him, I don't think his height projects well to arm chair QB. Solid effort most of the time and may or may not have decent footwork. Unknown lack of wrestling background also has me soured a bit.

Needs to show me a bit more by going to some message board camps. Also his emoji use is weak. Hard to be a 4* or 5* w/o a solid emoji game. Gotta be more well rounded and hit up hot topics a bit more too. Plus he's from Nebraska, so I had to rank him a bit lower and though I haven't met him, I don't think his height projects well to arm chair QB. Solid effort most of the time and may or may not have decent footwork. Unknown lack of wrestling background also has me soured a bit.
Got a ranking for me?

Hard to argue any of that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back