• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Friday Night Lights II (6/22/18)

The jaw break was in reference to the punk move by the DB. It was not directed at a poster, and I believe in context was speaking in hyperbole.
As to the slap fight you referenced.... yeah. that is a thing. Oh, and I carry a very average sword. ;)
Reported

As I said earlier in this thread Minnesota was in on him hard. I would be shocked if he turned down a chance to play for a P-5 school to walk-on at Nebraska. We already have three RBs so unless they have something else in mind (i.e. slot receiver) not going to happen.

Last edited:
Got a ranking for me?

Let's just say I don't think Power 5 is a realistic goal. I think you'd do a real nice job on a jr. high volleyball club team message board. ;) :Corn2::Dancer:

r/roastme

cover-roastme-1515707774414.jpg

As I said earlier in this thread Minnesota was in on him hard. I would be shocked if he turned down a chance to play for a P-5 school to walk-on at Nebraska. We already have three RBs so unless they have something else in mind (i.e. slot receiver) not going to happen.
Assuming a "maroon offer" is the same thing as a grey shirt offer?

Let's just say I don't think Power 5 is a realistic goal. I think you'd do a real nice job on a jr. high volleyball club team message board. ;) :Corn2::Dancer:

r/roastme

cover-roastme-1515707774414.jpg
I’ll be one of the proud walk-ons. The heart and soul of the board.

Last edited:

I am feeling really confident in this staffs ability to get Quarterbacks. On Nick Bahe’s show today they discussed how Our QB coach believes so much in his philosophy that players aren’t allowed to work with outside gurus. I never really liked our guys going home to work with Calhoun

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back