• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Friday Night Lights II (6/22/18)

HayBroncSker

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
I'm driving to Lincoln for Friday Night Lights tomorrow (6/22.) Does anyone have a link or know who will be there? I think I'll have no idea who is on the field by sight alone. I'm hoping for a big turnout from Huskernation. GBR!

Hopefully this will be a huge success and we can get some kids that are high on our list to pull the trigger.

I'm not sure he is anti-gun per se. Anti-violence may be more accurate. After all he is is an avid outdoorsman and hunter. there is a distinct difference.

Oh, I know. Just making a dumb joke.
Should’ve put a ;) after it.

I'm not sure he is anti-gun per se. Anti-violence may be more accurate. After all he is is an avid outdoorsman and hunter. there is a distinct difference.

Anti controversy. He'll have 200 or more people under his watch with players and staff. Keep it vanilla, people!

I just read on a premium site that Tyrik Henderson who is a 3 star corner back from Illinois and former Minnesota Gopher commit will be attending. He does not have an offer yet, but has been talking with Scott Frost lately and believes he will get an offer on Friday.

I just read on a premium site that Tyrik Henderson who is a 3 star corner back from Illinois and former Minnesota Gopher commit will be attending. He does not have an offer yet, but has been talking with Scott Frost lately and believes he will get an offer on Friday.

Was he supposed to be class of '18, but had some work to do on grades? His twitter says he is going to do a year of prep school in Connecticut and will be eligible for '19. Sounds like grades were why Minnesota parted ways.

Henderson told Rivals.com Midwest Recruiting Expert Josh Helmholdt that, "We still have all due respect for Minnesota and the coaching staff. The recruits there are still like my brothers, but this was something we both decided would be best for me and them going forward. They will definitely still be an option for me. They’re just trying to see how this senior year goes grade-wise.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/tags/tyrik-henderson

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back