• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Friday Night Lights II (6/22/18)

I'm with ya, he would have solved at least one of the cornerback issues this year. But Nebraska football is bigger than one recruit and that one kid wasn't going to make that staff get it done in my opinion. I'm sure you know all of that.
Absofreakinlutely.

Didn’t call him out. Just my opinion if a corner throws you off the line like the video, he’s mostly like the stronger man. So good luck breaking his jaw.

It is what is. He has you on ignore for a reason as do a few others. May be you need to figure out why and change what ever you to fix the problem

RR

It is what is. He has you on ignore for a reason as do a few others. May be you need to figure out why and change what ever you to fix the problem

RR
You said I called him out, I didn’t. Even if the play was dirty, I can bet the kid plays aggressive.

Last edited:

DgWGqpNV4AI3aoo.jpg:large

Garrett Nelson look like the personification of Herbie Husker...but in better shape.

HerbieHusker1974.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back