• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked For People Wanting Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched the game and saw them
Totally dominate us in the Trenches. That is incorrect Mr. Big Guy?? Oh wait we dominated them and won by 30?? Oh wait no, we got demolished in the trenches

Don't even compare me to SoCal... I watched the game once, all I needed. We Did Not Dominate Their Lines by any means. They were better in the trenches. That is where the game was won and all are won. They had 8 yards per 1st down on mostly runs, you don't do that without dominating the line of scrimmage.

Last edited:

I watched the game!!!!'nmnnn. I asked you a Question!!! Do you believe games are won or lost in the trenches??

Troll, love that word. No all you say is "watch the game " which I have and saw us get dominated in the trenches. You don't get 8 yards on first down without doing so. But you can say "watch the game" again if you want

Omg I just figured out who I was arguing with . ;)). You are good .... GN. We are done, no use to go on further . ;))))$$$

If you want to have an actual cordial conversation about why Scott should be looked at as head coach, I will have it with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back