• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eichorst Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would've have liked to see it play out. There was a lot of talented coaches on that staff and a culture that money can't buy. I don't know if they ever would've gone 61-3 but let's be honest, nobody does
In hindsight, I would have liked to have seen it play out as well.

A. No Callahan

B. Solich would have continued to be a .500 coach here and while some would still ignore him being over his head, it would be even more obvious to the rest.

There have been some former players allude to it, but that is just the top of the problem. SE was not someone to be trusted.

Other than Bo and his former players, who has said this? Im not an Eichorst fan, but you guys speak of him as if he were trying to destroy the university. It's kind of pathetic to see the jubilation over the firing of a person who was mostly guilty of making a football hire that hasn't panned out yet.

yeah-ok-whatever-memes-com-17807895.png
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Other than Bo and his former players, who has said this? Im not an Eichorst fan, but you guys speak of him as if he were trying to destroy the university. It's kind of pathetic to see the jubilation over the firing of a person who was mostly guilty of making a football hire that hasn't panned out yet.

At least they haven't yet concluded that he "deserves to burn" for firing their hero. But who knows, maybe they have.

A Nebraskan but not a "Nebraska guy."

Again. It's not geography. It's a mode of conduct.

This whole discussion arose out of the desire of some to hire a person associated from with the Nebraska program at one point, or with the state.

So what i don't get is all these arm chair former athletes from Ne. only come out and express their opinion after the fact. Why are we always the last to know what is really going on?

I don't think he was trying to destroy the University, and pathetic is so over hyperbole.

The way and the methods he used to get rid of Bo were underhanded and pretty dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back