• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eichorst Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
If cm husker doesn't want Chris Del Conte, then that is good enough for me. Chris del Conte for UNL AD!!!

Perlman was the worst ever.

He truly deserves to burn in the everlasting hellfire of hades (an obviously fiction) for what he did to NU.

Last edited:

We cast aside everything that "Nebraska football" stood for. And we reap the results of that.
Solich used your version of "Nebraska football" and turned a dynasty into a mediocre team and we have been suffering ever since.

Way this was handled I believe AD and head coach choice are already in place!
I suppose that's possible. I have only one question. We sacrificed two consecutive recruiting classes - not horrible, but no better than how well BP recruited his first four years. Do any of you truthfully expect a new coach will improve upon how well we've recruited so far?

"Nebraska Guy" has nothing to do with geography.

When will people understand that.

Ohhhh, so you're talking about "winning". Sure, lots of Nebraskans associate winning with Nebraska, because, well, who wouldn't want to do that.

So all we need to do is hire someone who wins! It's beautiful in its simplicity!

(All that other stuff that you really mean is just hocus-pocus by the way.)

Is it me or does it feel like Ronnie Green is going to bust out Mr. Hand if he gets a tough enough question
51e76fc362c7b8fb6a38da78efba113d--south-park-magnet.jpg

Yep. This season is likely to go right down the drain. Granted...it may have already been circling said drain. But there's no way these guys are going to be able to mentally keep it together. Players are going to be wondering who the next coach is and if they fit the system. Coaches are going to be wondering about landing their next job. This is a complete cluster texas...the only potential saving grace is if there is a plan and it's an excellent one. If it really is "well, let's have a long AD search"....oh boy.
It's a problem!

99.999999999 repeating % of Husker would gladly return to that level of "mediocrity" right now.
I agree that many would excuse losing for Frank once Osborne's work was gone. We have seen many shades of lipstick on that pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back