• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eichorst Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm increasingly bitter about today.

Again, I'm not going to bitch about Eichorst being fired. But I am going to bitch about Eichorst being fired today.

The University has left Riley hanging out to dry. I find that completely classless to do to a man who is nothing less than classy. Even if you don't want him as coach. He doesn't deserve to be in this situation.

You're not kidding.

We (NU collective) can't help but step on our own junk...repeatedly.

Alright this needs to get back on the topic and I am partly responsible for it getting off topic and for that I apologize

The other stuff needs to go to PMs from this post on.

RR

Last Warning or I lock it.

RR

Last edited:
well i still see the glass as half full. We have talent and most of coaches are very good, recruiting is on the upswing and i have faith as always in the future. GBR

I found this post interesting. If we have talent and most of our coaches are very good and recruiting is on the upswing.......what the frick is the problem. Well I'll start by saying none of the above is as you are saying.

RR if you deem this as a personal attack...Please ban me now.

Nothing we want more than to have RDR satisfied. Otherwise he will be following me thread to thread like a person that was not invited to the prom
Don't go crying to RR for judgement...i was asking YOU what did he do to warrant you calling him a name like a 5yr old?

Just because you are a character, does not mean that you have character. I get what you're saying ,but all the challenges stay the same so might as well play to your strength.
The world of college football is different now though. HS option football is rare and very few want to play option football anymore in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back