• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eichorst Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just not true! He had one 7-7 season with a QB he never really wanted, then responded with 10-2. He didn't transform the dynasty. That happened, in a natural consequence, with the retirement of a hall of fame coach, one of the best in our history.

What we've been dealing with since is the insanity of trying to force fit a couple of guys who were hell-bent on trying to build the program into USC!

It was never going to happen. We need that guy who understands the program and knows how to win! Whoever that might be!
Frank responded by going 9-3 against a crap schedule and got pounded by every good team he played in 2003.

I love how some just act like its natural to turn a 62-3 dynasty into a .500 team in 5 seasons.

Last edited:
Not winning. Method.

Not the victory but the game.

The way people are treated matters. The unity matters. Brotherhood matters.

It's not hocus pocus.

and It's partly why I have hesitations about guys like Alberts based one what I'm hearing.
I certainly do appreciate a tradition of relative ethics and an emphasis on student-athlete development in the Nebraska program. You may have noticed I annoy GFOA from time to time by saying that.

But those things are only part of football, and anyway, Riley was better at them than Bob Devaney was. And in fact, there are lots of ADs and coaches who observe them, who would be available to come here.

Not according to the chancellor and President. It has been said in the national media outlets that they are using a search firm and consulting with former players and coaches to find the replacement AD.

C
I wonder if they were already doing that secretly and have moved to the final phases of that search and so had to release Eichorst.

Perlman was the worst ever.

He truly deserves to burn for what he did to NU.

What an extraordinarily sick and twisted thing for you to say. You are so caught up in this your obsession over this that it is corrupting your basic sense of human decency. It is sad and pathetic that a person of your education and intelligence could say something so disgusting over a subject as ultimately trivial as a sport.

Maybe you didn't mean it, notwithstanding your addition of the word "truly" to show that you did actually mean it. Whether you meant it or not, I feel sorry for you. For you to think that someone deserves to burn because they managed a university differently than you would have shows that something with you is fundamentally broken.

Last edited:

:Sarcasm:Holy crap this thread isn't locked yet lol. How about Craig Bohl next, he knows a thing or two.

Last edited:
Links to what?

Eichorst was not good people based upon my personal observations, I really don't care if you have links or not.
It's a known fact that eich was a stoolie for Perlman and was brought in for one purpose. To take out TO'd HC pick. He did that and along they way acted with no true integrity or genuineness.
You said just because I didn't see it.... I was talking to CM, not you, but if it's a "known fact" let's see the links, or it's just pathetic rumors from both of you, especially cm. In other words, a troll job. Your post is pathetic.

Frank responded by going 9-3 against a crap schedule and got pounded by every good team he played in 2003.

I love how some just act like its natural to turn a 62-3 dynasty into a .500 team in 5 seasons.
I would've have liked to see it play out. There was a lot of talented coaches on that staff and a culture that money can't buy. I don't know if they ever would've gone 61-3 but let's be honest, nobody does

You said just because I didn't see it.... I was talking to CM, not you, but if it's a "known fact" let's see the links, or it's just pathetic rumors from both of you, especially cm. In other words, a troll job. Your post is pathetic.

yeah-ok-whatever-memes-com-17807895.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back