• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eichorst Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

The energy bus has left the building. Change always brings a little chaos; but, I think we'll be much better off overall. One way or another, this ship will be righted, sooner or later. GBR!

This is a 37th ranked recruiting class, last I saw. Yeah, we have some interest from highly ranked recruits, but that's always been the case.

Why are we even considering a single recruiting class when we are talking about the overall strategic health of the program???

Don't let the tail wag the dog.

This is a 37th ranked recruiting class, last I saw. Yeah, we have some interest from highly ranked recruits, but that's always been the case.

Why are we even considering a single recruiting class when we are talking about the overall strategic health of the program???

I don't want to turn this into a recruiting conversation but we are 37 due to only having 10 commits at this point. We are noticeably higher when you look at our commit's individual ratings.

One recruiting class should not dictate action. Completely agree.

If you build it, they will come. Nothing harms recruiting more than being a dumpster fire

We are experiencing a roster devoid of depth and several of you think it's no big deal if we lose the 2018 class?
You do not make a decision on the University of Nebraska based on 17/18 year old kids. This staff even said if they don't get to 8 wins they are worried about the recruiting class. We have 2 losses already.

The bright side is Mike Riley has kept one recruiting class mostly together. Maybe he can keep this one, if he isn't fired.
virtually no chance in recruiting. whether or not riley is a dead man walking that will be a successful sell to recruits.

nu should essentially fire riley after the next loss and get it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back