• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creighton Thread 2020-2021

Watching the Creighton Villanova game. Got to say Creighton is a fun team to watch. My dad and niece graduated from Creighton. I'm still a husker fan but it would be nice to have a husker basketball team that played like them. Go big red.

Watching the Creighton Villanova game. Got to say Creighton is a fun team to watch. My dad and niece graduated from Creighton. I'm still a husker fan but it would be nice to have a husker basketball team that played like them. Go big red.
Not a fan of Creighton at all, but they are literally handing it to Villanova today. They are making the rankings look backwards.

Last edited:

Oddly, Nova's a better matchup for Creighton than a lot of the other teams in the BE. They played really well, though

I think this is true or CU just simply saves their best for Nova. It was a great game for the Jays... and I only got to see parts of it, unfortunately.

CU can get their first Big East Conference tourney title tonight..... catching a hot GT team. Should be a fun game. Looks like interest in this thread has waned a bit.... I've been away at work and missing most of the games for the past month. Hope to get away from my post and catch some of the game tonight though!

Thanks @BubbaGene. ;) Without Bils filling us in I've sort of lost track of what's happening with Creighton and the Big East. It should be a good game to watch tonight!

A 12 -12 Georgetown squad is completely dismantling Creighton. Hilarious, especially with those gawd awful maybe blue uni's the birds are wearing. 71 - 43 Hoya's with 3:24 to go.... 71 - 46 now.

that escalated quickly ... someone may want to reach out & check on bilsker

Last edited:

Yikes.... yeah.. that was a buttkicking.... CU couldn't find the basket and GT was taking it to them. Oh well, rub some dirt on it... and move on. The Jays have been cold shooting the last too games, and hopefully, that will swing the other way for the next ones. Be interesting to see how they get seeded.

Creighton has a tough draw. I don’t expect them to make it to Monday.

If they can find the bucket again, they should win that first game. This sort of goes without saying, I guess, but they really need to just relax and play their game. GT ran over them and I have a feeling they had a bit of a let down too after the brawl with UConn the night before. They have to week to rest now, and get their ducks in a row. Just have to play confident and loose Saturday.... no big tourney-type yips leading to cold shooting...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back