• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coronavirus Status Updates

I think one thing we can all agree on is to try our best to reserve political bias and first support health and survival of anyone over succumbing to temporary/permanent injury or death because of this virus. I have done this in my conversations with everyone I encounter despite knowing how we align or do not politically. I feel I can model what I hope to see in everyone.

There have been other seasons canceled in past history, it can and will happen again.

I don’t have a good feeling about football happening. The Olympic cancel was a foreshadowing. Especially since Fauci warned us of a second round coming in the winter. I think our only hope was to shut everything down and instead we are racing towards Easter.

I don’t have a good feeling about football happening. The Olympic cancel was a foreshadowing. Especially since Fauci warned us of a second round coming in the winter. I think our only hope was to shut everything down and instead we are racing towards Easter.

Agreed, without a vaccine in place, this fall and winter could get very ugly again. Fingers crossed we will have some effective treatments in place by then at least!

Last edited:

That has happened in previous viral outbreaks. The 1919 flu had it's first outbreak in the winter of 1917-1918, but the real killer was the winter of 1918-1919.

Doctors And Nurses Say More People Are Dying Of COVID-19 In The US Than We Know

And two of the hardest-hit areas in the nation — New York City and Los Angeles County — released guidance earlier this week encouraging doctors not to test patients unless they think the test will significantly change their course of treatment. That means that potentially more people in both places could be admitted to hospitals with severe respiratory symptoms and recover — or die — and not be registered as a coronavirus case.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/nidhiprakash/coronavirus-update-dead-covid19-doctors-hospitals

Death rate creeping up there a bit too... :(

Unfortunately, this seems inevitable. As hospitals start to drown in cases, more doctors and nurses will drop out of pool because they're sick, fewer people will get top-notch care, and hospitals will need to start to triage people who they otherwise might have a chance of saving. Scary times.

Unfortunately, this seems inevitable. As hospitals start to drown in cases, more doctors and nurses will drop out of pool because they're sick, fewer people will get top-notch care, and hospitals will need to start to triage people who they otherwise might have a chance of saving. Scary times.

Very. :(

Stay home if you can, everyone!

Last edited:
As of 08:15 03/26/20

1585271824336.png

I think one thing we can all agree on is to try our best to reserve political bias and first support health and survival of anyone over succumbing to temporary/permanent injury or death because of this virus. I have done this in my conversations with everyone I encounter despite knowing how we align or do not politically. I feel I can model what I hope to see in everyone.
I'm all for that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back