• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coronavirus Status Updates

Oh I hadn’t heard that. I did just find out about another area hospital that now has over 60 inpatients with Covid - near their previous peak.

Hopefully more statewide data will be released soon. I agree that Colorado has been doing a pretty good job providing data.

My wife's surgery scheduled for Thursday at UCHealth at University of CO Anschutz Campus in Denver was cancelled yesterday. She was told all but out patient procedures were being cancelled.

@Oracle of Lincoln

I don’t wanna count on anything at this point.

What I am saying is at least in my state (and many others I glanced at) almost double the amount of case numbers has neither stressed our hospital system or increased our hospitalizations rates.....and our death rates have gone down.

i’m not glad that case numbers are going up and it’s worrisome.

However, there has to be other factors in play....mutation, better treatment, more testing, running its course on the more susceptible...all the things mentioned. And I think that is a positive.

I’m just frankly tired of all the gloom and doom and dire warnings over and over and over again when other facts....facts that have bearing....are never mentironed.
I think epidemiologists project what is likely to happen in the future, not what is occurring currently at individual hospitals. Would agree that everyone is fatigued with the warnings and the experience overall.

We are getting slugged. The majority of our ICU and medical patients at this point are COVID. We are slowly cancelling more and more cases. We have no beds. Well over 100 patients hospitalized now. Still haven’t peaked.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back