• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Chinander is terrible, imo.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
I noticed he wasn't very dependable earlier in the season, but thought he was getting better.
What did he do bad this game? Was one of the turnovers his? I guess I missed that.
Yep, finally caught the ball a couple of times but fumbled. Graduate transfers shouldn't be making freshman mistakes. And he still struggles ri Greer open

I’m not saying that nobody would want to come to Nebraska, I was more just thinking that, other than Steele, I don’t know who the readily available candidates with ties to NU or SF would be. IMO it’s easier when a school and a HC have an established coaching tree and Nebraska really hasn’t had an established one to go get guys.
Coaches know lots of coaches in the business I’m sure. I don’t know. What I do know is you can’t continue like this either. ****, I need to go get some beer. Damn.

Feel free to post more stats (turnover margin, W/L, and compare yards per play allowed) or explain why they are excluded. Especially when considering Turnover Margin is a much larger indicator of performance/ win/loss than any of the stats you provided. Once there, we can discuss :)

Just post those stats from 2016 to 2019 already. Well except W/L as that is a team stat not a defensive stat.

C

I really hope they can get Heinrich in for a few games, any idea why Hannah hasn’t seen the field?

Last edited:
For the record, calling out board members repeatedly is a gross violation of board rules. I'm surprised RedStormRising feels like this behavior is okay even after being warned more than once. Enough with your obsession with me.

I appreciate football discussion on a football forum.

He did say this last week. Maybe it's reared up again?

Would just like to apologize for several things I posted in the football board recently. I was drinking pretty heavily and had another substance in me that didn't contribute well. Needless to say, I went off on some of you and was completely out of line. Gonna have to be more careful what I put inside of me while posting on HM.

I never once said they should be the sole reason, but they were brought up as part of the problem and you immediately dismissed them. So you did not afford HNC the same logical discussion that you keep asking for.

Also, no one is running our DC out of town. It's actually not our decision. We are just discussing how terrible he is because this is a message board and that's what we do.
He was afforded the same capabilities and he responded with "I will post more about this after the game," but that was back on page 2 or 3 so I don't blame you for not checking. I greatly await his response but in the meantime, none of my questions have been adressed (which were the same questions I posed to him.

So, when making this thread, you mean to tell me you had zero intention of hoping chinander gets replaced? Pushing and posting for your agenda is the exact definition of trying to run him out of town lol. It's not your decision but spreading discontent is your way of getting those in the power to do so to represent you and your beliefs.

I'm not trying to change your beliefs, I've already stated mine on the matter, I just want to hold you to a logical reason as to why you have those beliefs and support your position and create educated open dialogue for the betterment of all parties involved. So far though you have failed to meet even the smallest of expectations for logical engagement.

If you would like to partake, please answer the following, what scheme (from a top notch DC since you're so certain ours isn't/can't become one) works with our personnel issues?

I asked the same of the previous stats posted (which were the same) but the posters never came back. I'm pointing out the cherry picking but redstorm clearly logic is lost upon you.

I point out stats excluded and ask why. The reason being the offender/poster has an agenda they are trying to push and I push more towards objectivity. I want an overall assessment to get to the root of the issues. I don't believe those stats are holistically representative, especially when you consider the W/L of the teams at those times and the marked improvement.

So feel free to enlighten me as to why you believe only the stats they provided should be the sole reason we pick up our pitch forks and chase our DC out of town. Additionally, what scheme (from a top notch DC since you're so certain ours isn't/can't become one) works with our personnel issues?
Will the "personnel issues" be solved after next year, or will it be after 5 total recruiting classes...so maybe the 22 season? Would also give the S&C and walk-on programs to kick in. Maybe SF can get a few pointers from Fleck on how to row a boat.

Will the "personnel issues" be solved after next year, or will it be after 5 total recruiting classes...so maybe the 22 season? Would also give the S&C and walk-on programs to kick in. Maybe SF can get a few pointers from Fleck on how to row a boat.

Right now, I don’t like what I’m seeing on the LB recruiting front, so I’m gonna go with no.

Just post those stats from 2016 to 2019 already. Well except W/L as that is a team stat not a defensive stat.

C
I don't want to ruin their chance to contribute to the board :p
I'm honestly more curious as to why they excluded the stats they did (spoiler alert, they don't support their agenda).
Also, W/L is definitely a team stat that the defense can get credit for as well as the offense, they play hand in hand. There's a reason that the higher your offensive ranking typically the lower you go in defensive ranking or vice versa. Scott Frost runs an uptempo, explosive play offense which means regardless of defensive scheme, they will give up more yards and as a byproduct give up more points. Conversely, that also creates more opportunities for sacks/turnovers which boost up that defenses stats as well. However, only one of those stats were cherry picked (see the side for which agenda you are pushing for), but regardless, any coach will tell you the stat they care most about offensive and defensively is the W/L, which is why I included that in stats requested :)

It's no coincidence that the more Wisconsin is stopped on third downs(third down conversion percentage is lower), the more yards/points their defense gives up, which is how they went from being #1 defensively the first few weeks, to losing by 30 today.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back