• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo understands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck or not I'll take it.

Then again we "lucked" into the 2001 title game(2002 Rose Bowl). I don't think luck is exclusive to Bo.

It must be killing you that we keep winning! Props to you that you can keep coming back with your negativity. Different angle but same target. Not a regular troll but a boorish troll. :bow:

I love the chance that we have to get rid of the 4-losses bugaboo. The season has been lots of fun and it is absolutely great to have so much good luck all in one season! This is one for the books. I hope the great fortune continues...no reason it shouldn't.

Just finished dvr'ing and rewatching the NW game. We had some luck there. Now dvr'ing the MSU game. Lucky runs by Taylor in the first half.

I love the chance that we have to get rid of the 4-losses bugaboo. The season has been lots of fun and it is absolutely great to have so much good luck all in one season! This is one for the books. I hope the great fortune continues...no reason it shouldn't.

It seems as if you are hung up on this "4-loss" deal...no recognition of getting to the CCG. Bad luck for Bo, if his losses were to OSU and Michigan vice UCLA and OSU, NU would not have the extra game and would be no worse than 10-3!!!!

I look forward to wins in the CCG and the Rose Bowl, but even if that does not happen, it is still an accomplishment to get to CCGs in two different Confereces in three years...given the different schemes, physical play, conditions, etc. Lets not diminish what this team has done.

1luck /ˈlʌk/ noun

in luck
◊When you are in luck, something that you want to do is possible.
▪ “Are there any tickets?” “You're in luck. We still have a few more left.”
▪ "Would you like the Huskers to win the B1G Championship?" You're in luck. We have a talented team with a great young coaching staff that can make that happen!"

Last edited:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer It's also amazing how luck seems to follow hard work and preparation.
Great minds think alike. I heard Devaney say once that luck defined is where preparation and opportunity meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back