• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Barfknechtl: Ok to fire a 9 win coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
good grief. Reasoned analysis? Is that what you call your thoughts in this thread? I was thinking more along the lines of a milk dud.

But it makes perfect sense to him.

Bo Pelini's defensive blunders aren't really that bad. I mean, as he pointed out, UNC did give up 39 points to UTEP in 1993!
I am going to look for one of flash pens from men in black so I forget some of this stuff I have subjected to today.

I am going to look for one of flash pens from men in black so I forget some of this stuff I have subjected to today.

You will now forget that UTEP once scored 39 points against UNC in 1993!

tumblr_mk86ub4yjZ1qcga5ro1_500.gif

I just saw SoCalRed back pumping up that same Minnasota team. They are playing for Coach Kill and they are going to be an unstoppable force the rest of the year.
That's absolutely not what I said. Why do you feel it necessary to "exaggerate" to make a point?

Also, leave me out of it.

That's absolutely not what I said. Why do you feel it necessary to "exaggerate" to make a point?

This was a competitive game, and barring the obvious defensive breakdowns at times, the Huskers did have a chance to win it.

Exactly "how" did we lose that made a difference? I saw a vastly improved Gopher team, using the emotional rider of an ailing HC and home field to win against a young, struggling defense.

The margins for error are so slim in this game.

yeah you did.

Don't bother, SoCalRed.

In that guy's mind your claim that they beat Nebraska based on a list of valid points means they will be an stoppable force the rest of the year.

There's no way to deal with intellectually dishonest people, so probably just time to tap out.

Don't bother, SoCalRed.

In that guy's mind your claim that they beat Nebraska based on a list of valid points means they will be an stoppable force the rest of the year.

There's no way to deal with intellectually dishonest people, so probably just time to tap out.

intellectually dishonest? you guys belong to the same Make believe club. Your reasoning and counter arguing skills are terrible. You might consider taking a class to brush up. It would go a long way.

Wow, you need to calm yourself.

Says the guy who called me foolish, thick and said I was taking stupid pills. Now, that stuff doesn't really bother me...I wish we COULD call people morons on here but it's generally frowned upon.

Says the guy who called me foolish, thick and said I was taking stupid pills. Now, that stuff doesn't really bother me...I wish we COULD call people morons on here but it's generally frowned upon.

Only because I know you, Bils.

Have you seen "there will be blood"?

He says "don't be thick around me" because he knows the guy has more ability than he's demonstrating, just as I noted in the "stupid pills" post (which was referring to a post where you specifically mischaracterized what was said).

I know you aren't stupid, so I have to assume it was some sort of momentary lapse brought on by a foreign agent. I guessed stupid pills.

haha...it's all good. LIke I said...that stuff doesn't really bother me. I've just been warned/vacationed so many times I tend to notice that stuff. :)

As I said earlier I'm converted. We want to be the guy in the corporation that never applies for a promotion because it could be risky, and we might fail. We're just going to take the safe 9 to 5 route, mow the lawn on Saturdays with our shorts, black socks and sandals. And say how crazy it was for that other guy that took the "risky" promotion was because he "might" fail. Oh yeah, he might also be parking a Lexus in the executive parking only stall. Success is NOT for cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back