• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Avery Roberts is officially 'N' Update: 2016 High School Butkus Award Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like Avery Roberts wants to be HEAVILY involved in peer recruiting other top talent. Obviously great news all by itself... but even better considering up until now we didn't exactly have a "face" or ambassador for the defensive side of the ball currently committed. Safe to say we do now! :huskerflag: :koolaid:

Last edited:
Sounds like Avery Roberts wants to be HEAVILY involved in peer recruiting other top talent. Obviously great news all by itself... but even better considering up until now we didn't exactly have a "face" or ambassador for the defensive side of the ball currently committed. Safe to say we do now! :huskerflag: :koolaid:

A defensive leader helping with the movement!

• Tristan Gebbia ‏<s>@</s>tgeb13
    Tristan Gebbia Retweeted Mike Farrell
    <s>#</s>InRileyWeTrust
    1f33d.png
    1f534.png
    26aa.png

Mike Farrell
‏<s>@</s>rivalsmike
<s>#</s>Nebraska recruiting is kicking butt. <s>#</s>GBR

In my personal opinion, Roberts is the best high school linebacker prospect that the Huskers have gotten in at least 15 years.

That statement will hopefully be great news for us. I still think Penn St. will pull out all the stops to try and flip this guy. This shows that this staff can recruit because normally Penn St. owns the east coast, especially when it comes to the LB position. Great job Mr. Bray! Welcome Avery:wave:

It's fun in here...I like stopping by and seeing y'all get along and no doom nor gloom

There is something to be excited about!!!! :dancer:

It's fun in here...I like stopping by and seeing y'all get along and no doom nor gloom

There is something to be excited about!!!! :dancer:

Then don't go back too far and find posts from a poster who I will not mention but it rhymes with Toe Pal Bed

No easier way to put it
This staff is doing a great job recruiting

Last edited:
I don't know..... little disapointed in this one.... he comes from outside the 500 mile radius. :sarcasm:

I don't know..... little disapointed in this one.... he comes from outside the 500 mile radius. :sarcasm:

Do you by chance listen to Russillo & Kannell on ESPN radio with their worst dude ever? Because this would totally match up with that! :Biggrin:

Welcome to the Big Red Avery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back