• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Avery Roberts is officially 'N' Update: 2016 High School Butkus Award Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert on youth today, but I think it means Darnay Holmes has a strong affinity with KJJ, and is anticipating opportunities for collaboration with him on future projects.

I got the part where he's down with KJJ, and wondered if the rest of you speculated the same on the "we will be on top very soon."

And I know there are visits and it's a long way to next February, but hey.... :balloons:

I see the standard keeps moving up.

Top15...now Top10...next it will be Top5.

So on point about Socal. Talks about top 15 classes are needed until we crack it at 14 and then he moves the goalposts. As soon as we crack the top 10 he will move the goalposts again. :rolleyes:

65557777.jpg

C

I got the part where he's down with KJJ, and wondered if the rest of you speculated the same on the "we will be on top very soon."

And I know there are visits and it's a long way to next February, but hey.... :balloons:

How would I know? - I can't even make sense of what I just wrote! :Biggrin:

Seriously, I also suspect his using "We" means something, at least right now.

Last edited:

Would be nice to see it continue to move up. We are going to need several top ten classes in a row to compete with the Eastern schools.

I knew this was going to be difficult for you...but this has to be a top candidate for LPOTY.

I'm guessing Gebbia really didn't have an exact 3 in mind. Just knew Riley/NU were picking up a lot of momentum on the recruiting trail.

I think he may know a little more...we'll obviously know by May 1. I think he knew about Roberts and Allen because KJJ had been talking to them so much.

There is definitely a brotherhood being formed with these recruits from both classes. That will go a long way while they are pushing each other to get better and to not take a moment off during conditioning, lifting, practice, film study, games, etc. This is great to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back