• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Avery Roberts is officially 'N' Update: 2016 High School Butkus Award Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has set his visit date for the Fresno game. Will be coming with brother 2018 RB Grahm Roberts.

- Lets hope he can use the opportunity to sell Holmes/Echols/Gumbs on how good the D could be with all of them there. :)

I actually like visit weekends that are predominantly defensive or offensive players. Those guys get together for team functions, tours and extracurricular activities with their player-hosts (who are usually players of the same position and/or hometown) and they can do exactly that - talk about the "what ifs" if they were to come to a particular school together and make a specific side of the ball better. Anyone who has played football knows that there is a "friendly rivalry" between the offensive and defensive players, even though the whole team plays for each other.

With the Calibraska movement and the various "Big Time" prospects NU is in on, Avery seems to be a little under the radar and somewhat a forgotten man in this recruiting class. He is a stud! And so far, the crown jewel of the 2017 class.

With the Calibraska movement and the various "Big Time" prospects NU is in on, Avery seems to be a little under the radar and somewhat a forgotten man in this recruiting class. He is a stud! And so far, the crown jewel of the 2017 class.

I doubt the staff views him as under the radar or somewhat forgotten. That may be true for fans because he's been committed for awhile now, but he's an absolute freak/stud and I can't wait for him to get on campus.

I doubt the staff views him as under the radar or somewhat forgotten. That may be true for fans because he's been committed for awhile now, but he's an absolute freak/stud and I can't wait for him to get on campus.

I agree he is nowhere near under the radar. He is arguably the top recruit in this class thus far. He brings a lot of things we have been missing at LB such as speed if nothing else. Reminds a lot of Lavonte David. Has that 'it' to be a great one at NU. Five star talent in my opinion and I think few if any would disagree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back