• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Avery Roberts is officially 'N' Update: 2016 High School Butkus Award Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he being recruited for the middle our outside? No qualms either way, this young man looks to be an amazing athlete ... love the speed and tackling ability.

His knack for creating a perfect angle for the tackle is amazing. It'll be interesting to see how he handles the speed of the college game. I'm guessing it'll take about a day and half.

Is he being recruited for the middle our outside? No qualms either way, this young man looks to be an amazing athlete ... love the speed and tackling ability.
Inside however, the thought is he could eventually play any of the three spots.

Last edited:
His knack for creating a perfect angle for the tackle is amazing. It'll be interesting to see how he handles the speed of the college game. I'm guessing it'll take about a day and half.

Expect him to play as a true Frosh and perhaps even start.

Will be interesting to see if he can beat out a SR in Chris Weber. We will have Young back on the outside with Newby and Barry. Will also be interesting to see if Jefferson & Q.Alexander fit in after a redshirt.

Will be interesting to see if he can beat out a SR in Chris Weber. We will have Young back on the outside with Newby and Barry. Will also be interesting to see if Jefferson & Q.Alexander fit in after a redshirt.

And Tyrin Ferguson and Mo Barry. Lots of young talent at LB

Last edited:
I love his film, but a redshirt is almost always a good thing. We have a lot of good players in house at LB. Its always easy to fall in love with the high school kids, but he will come in way behind on the basic knowledge of how to play the position at the next level. That said, if he wants to play there is always room on special teams for athletic linebackers

I love his film, but a redshirt is almost always a good thing. We have a lot of good players in house at LB. Its always easy to fall in love with the high school kids, but he will come in way behind on the basic knowledge of how to play the position at the next level. That said, if he wants to play there is always room on special teams for athletic linebackers
Play the best players! Pete Carroll, Sabin, etc. do it all the time. The future is now. But we do have some good backers in house

I may be wrong but didn't someone say Alexander was going to be a hybrid linebacker/speed rusher. Or was it just us speculating on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back