• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 sports seasons from a guy who knows

1585277779708.jpeg

Where are we seeing exposure slowing down? It’s doubling every other day. Last Friday there were 18,000+ cases. Today, not even a week later, it’s the most in the world. Passed China, with 1.3 billion people. Trump is full of crap if he thinks things are ready to roll by Easter. This is a huge problem. For everyone.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...ear-to-be-leveling-off/ar-BB11Ls27?li=BBnb7Kz

They are doubling because it is the early stages in many areas and because we are doing a lot more testing. The earlier areas such as this article mentions are already slowing to a trickle of what they had. To put it simple......as the virus goes through a geographical area it exposes more and more people to the point that there are no more people in that area to be exposed to it. Now based on that exposure a small percentage are actually infected to the point that they need care. People who want to claim to do the math and double it every day forever don't understand that any geographical area gets saturated and then it stops.

As for Trump saying he thinks "some" areas of the country will be able to go by Easter? Hell I don't know. I doubt it. But what's wrong with a few positive predictions instead of all the doom and gloom ones?

There is no doubt that large gatherings are spreading this like wildfire, even in the most remote areas. A few weeks ago, there was a regional 2A basketball tournament here in the Texas panhandle in the tiny town of Levelland. Well guess what? Someone(s) at that game had COVID and it spread like wildfire. There's a tiny town here called Nazareth - a participating team at the tournament, that is announcing new cases every day.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back