• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. C

Purdy's Interception

Coleman got jammed at the line of scrimmage by his defender. Purdy threw the ball to where he would have been had he not been jammed and got off on a clean route. You Tube has the highlights and you can rewatch the play ad nauseum.
  2. C

FSU frosh cornerback

The athleticism of todays young athletes is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. C

Gilbert Arrested

Did not read through this entire thread so perhaps this has been previously mentioned. I have a very close connection to a person with a bipolar personality disorder diagnosed with same as a teenager. Not long ago that person had a serious episode completely out of character breaking and...
  4. C

Pat Fitzgerald Out At Northwestern: David Braun Named Interim Head Football Coach

This could actually be a blessing for Fitzgerald. I think he is an outstanding Division 1 football Coach. I think his departure from Northwestern and him being hired for another Division 1 Head Coaching opportunity, if he so desires, will allow him to attain success beyond what he ever...
  5. C

Semifinal Game: Fiesta Bowl - Michigan vs. TCU Dec. 31st

How will Desmond Howard explain this after the game??
  6. C

Social media by staff

My wife and I, in Vegas, have access to some of the finest dining/bars in the USA. However, when in Nebraska we never pass up the opportunity to stop in the bar/dine at the Husker Steak House in Columbus Nebraska. Just outstanding. Additionally, after the Lark closed in Columbus never found a...
  7. C

When did you turn on Frost?

We just had a new Coach named and this is what you want to discuss?? Just sad!!!!
  8. C

How long to CFP?

Ther could be a lot of disappointed people on this board if they are using time to become CFP eligibilty as a metric to measure a new Coaches success!!
  9. C

What gets me about this season....

Your bolded may be optimistic. You cannot assume the other schools in the conference are not going to improve. The road back to "upper tier" may be more difficult than some may think.
  10. C

inexplicable

I think we witnessed some of the following from Michigan's offensive line last week!!! From "Anatomy of an Era" Those (offensive linemen) had a little moxie about them, you know… They were aggressive football players and our whole offense was built around them. It didn’t center around the...
  11. C

Does experience matter?

Other High Scool to Major College failures Bob Commimgs Massilon Washington High School Ohio to Iowa 1974 to 1978 Tony Sanchez Bishop Gorman High School to UNLV 2015 tp 2019 Also, from recent experience at Nebraska, look at how Big 10 quality Coaching staffs eviserated an entire Coaching...
  12. C

Remove the interim tag. Let’s move forward.

You must not watch much college football!!!
  13. C

Remove the interim tag. Let’s move forward.

This team, since MJ took over as IHC, has shown consistent improvement from one game to the next. My support for him being named Head Coach, if ADTA so decides he is the man, has nothing to do with him being a former Husker. That is irrelevant. It has much to do with him displaying...
  14. C

A tale of 2 games

Ok, Meanfarmer62, get specific, on how it shows he is a rookie coach??? Anyone can make such a generalized staement but lets see you apply some knowledge to that statement. Talk football technique application as can be identified in the last game film e.xperience not some sort of general...
  15. C

A tale of 2 games

If you have not seen fundamental improvement in technique play by this team since Mickey Joseph became Interim Head Coach you either know nothing about football or don't want to see improvement. This regardless of the outcome of the Illinois game. I don't say this advocating for MJ to be...
  16. C

Is it possible?

My thoughts. Trev already has as an Interim Head Coach that is a proven amongst the best in the nation as a Position Recruiter/Coach as well as a proven recruiter, regardless of position, as a Head Coach. He is one of the best proven motivators Nebraska has had in years, as well as a proven...
  17. C

Husker Commit Knutson In Trouble?

Watch this film and cannot believe he was offered.
  18. C

Woo Hoo!

Be honest, when the mishandle in the victory formation occured how many had the thought, "oh another way to lose!"
  19. C

Nebraska vs Rutgers Game Thread (10/7/22)

I wonder if he is not hurting somewhat? His passing seems off.
  20. C

Some unanswered questions on Scott Frost

Rumored to be first used and popularized by English politician John Bright in the mid 19th century, the first recorded use of the phrase was in 1859, where a journalist wrote in the London newspaper Watchman and Wesleyan Advertiser:

Back