• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How long to CFP?

How long to be relevant in a CFP discussion?

• 2-3

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 3-4

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • 5-6

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • 7-8

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 8+

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters

Yep

Not as pretty as Kevin Kugler
5 Year Member
Nebraska wants to compete for National Championships again. If you believe you are the coach to do it, how long do you tell Trev you need to build a team ready to compete in the Playoffs?

I'm gonna play. 3-4 years, but some coaches seem to be able to turn things like this somewhat quicker. Would love to be in the 2-3 range but I guess I am playing it safe.

Nebraska wants to compete for National Championships again. If you believe you are the coach to do it, how long do you tell Trev you need to build a team ready to compete in the Playoffs?

1jykv7.gif

Ther could be a lot of disappointed people on this board if they are using time to become CFP eligibilty as a metric to measure a new Coaches success!!

Ther could be a lot of disappointed people on this board if they are using time to become CFP eligibilty as a metric to measure a new Coaches success!!
Perfectly fine opinion. Given the last 10 years.

How are you going to prove your guarantee? Asking for a friend. :Smile:
Hey prospective coach, we’ve sold out our stadium every year for 50 years. The fans in the stands are pretty happy with a Blue Bonnet Bowl. Can you get us to the Blue Bonnet Bowl in a couple years?

GET TICKETS

Back