• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Tulsa Corn

Transfer TE Arik Gilbert is N

Wide receiver Tez Walker at North Carolina declared not eligible to play this year by NCAA due to multiple transfers. I will be surprised if Gilbert plays this year. I hear he is very talented and would be a big addition to the team.
  2. Tulsa Corn

Minnesota in Trouble Next?

You think that's disheartening, I played HS football another 15 years before you did Crabhusker.
  3. Tulsa Corn

WR Billy Kemp transfer from Virginia is N

Hopefully by the middle of the season Coleman will be in the mix.
  4. Tulsa Corn

Big Ten 2024-25 scheduling announcement

Penn State is the only team without a protected opponent and Iowa only team to have 3 protected opponents.
  5. Tulsa Corn

Big Ten 2024-25 scheduling announcement

Nebraska will play Ohio State, Michigan and USC in 2025. I glad they want Nebraska playing in the big games. Just hope we can win.
  6. Tulsa Corn

Sims/1st Team Offense...

I was just starting to drink the cool-aid again until I read this thread. I was really hoping we would go to a bowl game this year.
  7. Tulsa Corn

Vinegar - Kool-Aid Continuum

I am in this camp as well with a 4. Trev is the reason I think we have any kind of chance, otherwise I would have voted 3.
  8. Tulsa Corn

Deondre Jackson Will Not Attend NU

The new running back coach should have a say in who we bring in.
  9. Tulsa Corn

What's your earliest and favorite Husker memory?

My earliest favorite memory was watching Nebraska's win over OU in 1963 on TV. It was one of the first games I watched Nebraska play on TV and they won the game 29-20 days after JFK was shot to death in Dallas. Thankfully they decided to play the game despite the tragedy. I watched OU beat...
  10. Tulsa Corn

Sources -- Pac-12, Big Ten, ACC discussing formation of alliance

I agree, I don't see Tennessee leaving either. I would think A&M might have some interest leaving and I think Colorado could be a nice addition as well.
  11. Tulsa Corn

Big 12 Pac 12 Merger...

Has anyone considered the BIG poaching Texas A&M from the SEC since they don't want to be in the same conference as Texas and maybe poaching Colorado as well to have a pair.
  12. Tulsa Corn

Need prayers for my sister in law

Prayers for your sister-in-law and family.
  13. Tulsa Corn

FIRST IT WAS, "LITTLE THINGS"--NOW, IT'S "TWITCHY!"?

I hope S&C don't take away the twitchy.
  14. Tulsa Corn

Boom

AJ Rollins Committed!! GBR
  15. Tulsa Corn

What did your high school car look like?

This was my beauty, a 1960 Chevy Belair 2 Door Post.
  16. Tulsa Corn

John Blake Has Passed Away

I also met John Blake while he was our defensive line coach. Got a big hug from him that I will never forget. He was a great person. RIP Coach
  17. Tulsa Corn

OLB Patrick Payton is 'N' Update: Bumped To A 4*

I hope we keep his commitment. He definitely looks like the OLB our defense really needs.
  18. Tulsa Corn

2020 sports seasons from a guy who knows

It was 96 here in Tulsa today.
  19. Tulsa Corn

JD - Absent With Leave

Any chance Walter's leaving has anything to do with JD leaving?
  20. Tulsa Corn

How on earth, is Nebraska

NU absolutely need to show improvement this year. 6-6 is the minimum this team needs to achieve, anything less could have undesired consequences. Our sell out streak could end, recruiting could take a hit, and who knows what else.

Back