• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer TE Arik Gilbert is N

Just watched a guy talking about Gilbert and wow. Any update on him playing this year.

Last I heard from a presser was that he isn't practicing and is still waiting on the waiver. He was practicing last week though, as there was video of him working with the new TE coach.

I recall the issue was with him transferring three times LSU > Florida > Georgia > NU

Wide receiver Tez Walker at North Carolina declared not eligible to play this year by NCAA due to multiple transfers. I will be surprised if Gilbert plays this year. I hear he is very talented and would be a big addition to the team.

Not that I know of, although the NCAA is starting to notify several teams about other waivers. You'd hope it'd be soon, but it's the NCAA, so there's no logic behind what they do and how they do it.
They denied two kids today. One seemed like a lock to get it too. I'm guessing we're down a TE this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back