• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Minnesota in Trouble Next?

first off, lemme be clear, if there's any serious allegations of rule breaking, i'm all for punishment for Peej.

but let me be perfectly honest.. the article is based on a few disgruntled former players with an axe to grind and a former reagent who hates athletics at the collegiate level. the facts are very very little and allegations have zero proof at the moment.

to me, the MOST telling stuff about this whole thing is this: no one in the TC media (who LOVES a good MN sports scandal, esp the Gophers) would have touched that story. its a reoccuring claim that happens every year around this time and no one wants to lay out proof or put their name on it. even the national media only cared about what the Fleck bank was.

so, ionno. i read it and while its a bunch of weird stuff, theres nothing incriminating and i went through worse playing HS football in 98-2000.

He's a dufus, but I agree with your last sentence.

I am a little disheartened to find that I played HS football 17 years before you did. That's not good.

I think that those saying exercise as a punishment is not wrong are half right. If it is give me two laps. That is one thing. Making people exercise till they puke is very dangerous. Kids died in practice. That is why the rule changed.

I am a little disheartened to find that I played HS football 17 years before you did. That's not good.

You think that's disheartening, I played HS football another 15 years before you did Crabhusker.

mind-blown-away-fireworks-oapid7ozod9z0mbo.gif

I think that those saying exercise as a punishment is not wrong are half right. If it is give me two laps. That is one thing. Making people exercise till they puke is very dangerous. Kids died in practice. That is why the rule changed.
Punishing those coaches and sometimes players by removing a disciplinary tool leaving those coaches scrambling for other techniques while the kids lose ground in their development, potentially.
That's a lot of coaches, a lot more kids.

I think Toradol is actually an NSAID. I still doubt you can force a player to take it.
Unless I am reading the allegations wrong...that's what the former players are saying Crab. That and the Fleck Bank stuff. I totally believe both. He strikes me as a Gung ho DB.

haha!

i disagree with the dufus, but i aint gonna argue semantics, especially since Fleck isnt' for everyone. all i know is what he's done at Western MI and now here. and i'm here for it.

that said, i am very well aware i'm the young buck 'round these parts.

haha!

i disagree with the dufus, but i aint gonna argue semantics, especially since Fleck isnt' for everyone. all i know is what he's done at Western MI and now here. and i'm here for it.

that said, i am very well aware i'm the young buck 'round these parts.
He beats smoky Joe easily

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back