• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree. Unlike his dad, his heart just wasn't in it. We need to find someone who's heart is...
Oh I think his heart was in it. Us not getting any top '24 receivers is what settled it, he wasn't going to give up his chances of a high NFL draft pick because he followed his heart

I understand his choice even as I don't fault our coaching staff in any way. They took the best shot Nebraska's recent history left available.

Good luck to him.

Next.

This staff deserves. Lot of credit for even getting back in the conversation.

Good luck Dylan. You’ll do well.

Just glad it's finally over, Family to me was the main consideration for coming here. We have to win quite a few in order to be in the conversation going forward. Best of Luck to the Young man. Now we can focus on our QB room and others. GBR

Elite '24 receivers was the main reason

The irony that everyone wants to blame his uncles OL yet we brought in a 24 y/o to oversee our WR room. I don't doubt that Garret can become a great coach but that is a pretty significant position group when you're chasing the top QB in the nation looking for weapons.

Last edited:

I don't understand the argument that Raiola is better off going to Georgia because they are national championship contenders and we aren't. Josh Allen went to Wyoming and things turned out pretty well for him in the NFL. Patrick Mahomes went to Texas Tech.

Ultimately, it's how you play on the field, not what school you went to. You may get more exposure at some schools, but if you perform at a school like Nebraska, you will be noticed.
There’s going to be plenty of pressure on him at this point. Losing an SEC title will be a complete meltdown in Athens. Guess who gets blamed? Great ones rise to the occasion though we shall see.

Good for Dylan now he can concentrate solely on football. Because as has come out recently the best part about the SEC and Georgia is you can spend six years playing football and not have to worry about studying or graduating. Kind of like Vinny Testaverde at Miami. Georgia's greatest ever QB will be out of the NFL in less than four years. Good thing his family already has $$$$$

Really, a moral victory in recruiting. Please tell me we have not fallen that far down the rabbit hole. There is no crying in recruiting wars. And zero moral victories. Its just how I feel.
I'm with you on this.

Ask Notre Dame if they felt "good" about almost getting Tommie Frazier's signed LOI.

Although Coach Rhule's effort and not backing down on the recruiting trail is a good sign . . . I am not standing up and shouting with Husker pride "We almost got him!".

I don't understand the argument that Raiola is better off going to Georgia because they are national championship contenders and we aren't. Josh Allen went to Wyoming and things turned out pretty well for him in the NFL. Patrick Mahomes went to Texas Tech.

Ultimately, it's how you play on the field, not what school you went to. You may get more exposure at some schools, but if you perform at a school like Nebraska, you will be noticed.
Not with a bad offensive line, poor receivers and a lacking run support game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back