• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer Portal Part 2

Texted my USC buddy about Stepp and he is pissed he's leaving. Said they don't run at all though so he understands it. "Super physical with good not great speed/feet".

One of the things I always have trouble gauging when I get opinions or watch other conferences on TV is if he's "not great speed" for USC but would be fast for us? Either way, hope we land him over Mills. Feel like it would be a "wash" there even though we lose the experience in the offense.
Based on the film, that was my exact sentiment. A big banger (believe he is 6ft 235lbs) in the form of Mills and has some really nice vision. But his top end speed never jumped off the film reel. But I'd take him in a friggin heartbeat at this point.

Scott would have to do some selling to this kid as he's looking to tote the rock. IMO, this is a tough, tough sell for the staff.

Weren't we in on Pledger the first go around for him? There are some options out there at RB depending on Mills

Texted my USC buddy about Stepp and he is pissed he's leaving. Said they don't run at all though so he understands it. "Super physical with good not great speed/feet".

One of the things I always have trouble gauging when I get opinions or watch other conferences on TV is if he's "not great speed" for USC but would be fast for us? Either way, hope we land him over Mills. Feel like it would be a "wash" there even though we lose the experience in the offense.
Does USC take snaps under center or from the shotgun?

DB Christian Tutt from Auburn is in the transfer portal. I remember we were heavily involved in his recruitment. Solid player from what I've seen.

Maybe OSUs Sermon might transfer to us
That would guarantee he wouldn’t have to play Alabama again. One play against an SEC defense and he was done

DB Christian Tutt from Auburn is in the transfer portal. I remember we were heavily involved in his recruitment. Solid player from what I've seen.
I think he was a verbal commit to NU at one point. If he is intetested in us, he is definitely worth a look.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back