• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer Portal Part 2

This one doesn't sting quite as much as our previous transfer portal entrant.
This one looks more like house cleaning. He did not play a down last year and the top recruit at his position is coming in this fall. His chances of seeing the field are almost 0%. Better to move to D II where he has a shot

Does USC take snaps under center or from the shotgun?
They run air raid, so shotgun and they ranked like 122nd in the country in rushing (less than 100 yards per game). And they have a stacked RB room. So this makes sense for the kid knowing he will have the first crack at being RB1

I think he was a verbal commit to NU at one point. If he is intetested in us, he is definitely worth a look.

Referring to TJ Pledger here, he wasn't ever a commit. He was friends with Bookie (from IMG Academy) back when Bookie was a commit and visited NU as a favor to him. That's about as serious as the relationship ever got.

Last edited:
Referring to TJ Pledger here, he wasn't ever a commit. He was friends with Bookie (from IMG Academy) back when Bookie was a commit and visited NU as a favor to him. That's about as serious as the relationship ever got.

Correct

Based on what I have seen the last few years, I certainly hope so. The rest of the team, however, not so excited about.

lol. I get that. Bookie's name always gets a reaction from Husker fans. To be fair, he has started 30+ games as a Sooner. But you're right, he definitely never lived up to his five-star status as a recruit. He never got over his physical shortcomings and those have really limited him as a college player.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back