• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer Portal Part 2

Let's try this again without the personal stuff

Noted … and, seems to be too much of this lately in some narratives posted ...:Deadhorse:

I would say that if Mills stays (and, I have no knowledge either way) then we're probably good. If not, then I think the Tennessee back (Ty Chandler) that was mentioned in another thread could be another possibility --a very good back and solid ball carrier between the tackles.

Noted … and, seems to be too much of this lately in some narratives posted ...:Deadhorse:

I would say that if Mills stays (and, I have no knowledge either way) then we're probably good. If not, then I think the Tennessee back (Ty Chandler) that was mentioned in another thread could be another possibility --a very good back and solid ball carrier between the tackles.

Much like Mills in his running style?

I like our other two options as well, but a more mature body could really help, if whoever it is is bigger with giddyup

We need a Mills type back as a back-up if the original Mills goes down. Reverting to Wandale as the feature back in those instances doesn't work well.

I agree. Get Ty Chandler to Lincoln.

We really need a guy who guarantees us 1 yard when we need it. A bruiser who can help in goal-line situations and short-yardage to extend drives and can block blitzing LB's. I don't care where we find that guy but he could help change the program.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back