• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfer Portal Part 2

He is nothing yet

Assume scholarship
Would this be a good get? I get concerned b/c this year we were using walk-ons... we definitely are needing more talent in the wide receiver room -- just don't want us adding to add vs getting talent that can actual help us compete in the Big Ten.

Would this be a good get? I get concerned b/c this year we were using walk-ons... we definitely are needing more talent in the wide receiver room -- just don't want us adding to add vs getting talent that can actual help us compete in the Big Ten.

See for yourself....

Texted my USC buddy about Stepp and he is pissed he's leaving. Said they don't run at all though so he understands it. "Super physical with good not great speed/feet".

One of the things I always have trouble gauging when I get opinions or watch other conferences on TV is if he's "not great speed" for USC but would be fast for us? Either way, hope we land him over Mills. Feel like it would be a "wash" there even though we lose the experience in the offense.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back