• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Only 2 B1G Presidents voted to play: NU and Iowa

I love this. Everything I have heard up til now is that the SEC is gonna play in spite of the NCAA.

In logical terms, if the B1G school admin is closing down Fall athletics, then they should likewise just close down all on campus teaching and have all classes be taken online. Because if any student catches COVId, they could sue the school for creating an environment that isn’t safe enough. They can’t just limit it to athletics
One of the things that would make me nervous as an administrator is that the "on-campus" plans for students involve getting on-campus, quarantining for 2 weeks, then staying on-campus with no breaks through Thanksgiving. If you have a set of students going on college-sponsored trips, you better have those students quarantining for two weeks when they get back or you are going to get push-back (possibly sued) from the general student body.

New Schedule
1. NU vs Iowa
2. NU vs KSU
3. NU vs Michigan cuz of Harbaugh
4. NU vs Iowa St.
5. NU vs Clemson
6. NU vs Colorado
Any others of interest?

Rumor/tweet says the 12-2 vote was medical personnel, asked if they felt good about where their teams were, how mitigation was going.

Who knows...

Might possibly explain why Harbaugh tweeted out information about covid testing, etc., although what he said basically refutes the idea that a Mich. medical person would say they didn't feel good about where their team is. The one thing I do know: we're living in bizarro world.

The conferences are too afraid of backlash from the Covid NAZIs. Sorry if that crosses into the realm of politics, but it's absolutely the truth. There is no good reason they cannot play football other than it'll offend the sensibilities of the loud, obnoxious
New Schedule
1. NU vs Iowa
2. NU vs KSU
4. NU vs Iowa St.
5. NU vs Clemson
6. NU vs Colorado
Any others of interest?
Whoever will play

What about the military academies
New Schedule
1. NU vs Iowa
2. NU vs KSU
4. NU vs Iowa St.
5. NU vs Clemson
6. NU vs Colorado
Any others of interest?

What about the service academies?

Rumor/tweet says the 12-2 vote was medical personnel, asked if they felt good about where their teams were, how mitigation was going.

Who knows...

Medical personnel seem to have a narrow focus. They're not taking into account all of the other factors involved in a football program, athletics department, university, city, and others. There are very real impacts that can be more harmful than COVID infections, but that's their sole focus.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back