• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For all you Verduzco fans

It’s a bummer when someone posts a picture of our coach, doing something a little different that he enjoys, and people decide they need to give the world THEIR opinion on HIS choice in legal activities. Can we just let Coach V be Coach V, and leave all this social/behavioral debate for Hot Topics?

Cohiba Clintonas, very nice $40 each, $750 per box. Not quite as good as Cohiba's Vestido Azul, but those set you back $200 a pop.
If it were a few years ago, I would have bet he got it at Cliff’s. I’m not even sure that’s even around anymore.

I'm not saying banning them altogether, just like I don't think pot should be illegal, however, when I am out at a sporting event, a restaurant, a movie, I don't want to smell that foul smelling smoke that cigars and cigarettes give off, as I am also aware that others don't want to smell marijuana smoke either. Doesn't make one a Nazi. What you do in your car, your house or yard, that's your business of course, but what you do in public, is every body's business, and I personally think it's disgusting to smell some 2 dollar cigar that smells worse than a whores 3 day old unwashed snatch.

Exactly. Nobody should be forced to smell that foul, stanky, stuff. And I watched both parents die from lung cancer (smokers), and still didn’t quit right away. I smoked for 21 years. Not a Nazi, but I respected others, and still am respectful in asking a smoker to go out of my yard, garage, etc.

Maybe you don't realize the cancers come from prolonged exposure? Removing excess would dramatically alter his exposure. The guy probably simply didn't use it in excess. It's not the 'use', it's the 'abuse' that hurts people.
This I agree with. I was definitely headed down that road because I used to have a dip in whenever I was awake. However if he had a dip in for hours simply brushing his teeth would not prevent cancer.

Had a lot of guys in service that used it. Tried it one time and darn near....:Puke:
I procured a packet of red man when I was 8 and was chewing it in the cattle yard. My dad looked at me and said “tough guys swallow.” That cured me of dip Until I went into the Army.

If it were a few years ago, I would have bet he got it at Cliff’s. I’m not even sure that’s even around anymore.

In the 80s My buddy and I used to go down to the Centrum on Saturdays when we were in middle school. Always stopped by Cliff's for snuff and whatever else he would sell us. It's been a long time!

cs-lgh.jpg

Monica's favorite!
She only got $200 for that?

I procured a packet of red man when I was 8 and was chewing it in the cattle yard. My dad looked at me and said “tough guys swallow.” That cured me of dip Until I went into the Army.
levi_garret_plug.jpg

This was my choice while in the Marine Corps. The warning really didn't put me off, I was smart enough to know what it did to you, I just didn't care at the time. Now I do, so I don't anymore.

She only got $200 for that?

levi_garret_plug.jpg

This was my choice while in the Marine Corps. The warning really didn't put me off, I was smart enough to know what it did to you, I just didn't care at the time. Now I do, so I don't anymore.
I started with that but it created so much juice that you had to spit all of the time. hard to do when you are sitting at a test bench with a soldering iron in one hand and and a roll of solder in the other. So I switched to copenhagen. Got to the point where the only time you knew I was chewing was when I put a new one in. Would end up with the whole dip in my stomach.

In the 80s My buddy and I used to go down to the Centrum on Saturdays when we were in middle school. Always stopped by Cliff's for snuff and whatever else he would sell us. It's been a long time!
I bartended at the newer one for a while. It would have been fun to have been in the basement back in the day. Cliff and Betsy were unique folks to work for.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back