• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For all you Verduzco fans

Bull. I quit a few months ago, but I still think the anti-smoking Nazis have gone way too far. I'd love to ban all kinds of annoying things (and annoying posters), but I'm not a Nazi.
I'm not saying banning them altogether, just like I don't think pot should be illegal, however, when I am out at a sporting event, a restaurant, a movie, I don't want to smell that foul smelling smoke that cigars and cigarettes give off, as I am also aware that others don't want to smell marijuana smoke either. Doesn't make one a Nazi. What you do in your car, your house or yard, that's your business of course, but what you do in public, is every body's business, and I personally think it's disgusting to smell some 2 dollar cigar that smells worse than a whores 3 day old unwashed snatch.

Last edited:

Bull. I quit a few months ago, but I still think the anti-smoking Nazis have gone way too far. I'd love to ban all kinds of annoying things (and annoying posters), but I'm not a Nazi.

The ocean says bull back to you. I don’t give a crap if you smoke, just don’t use filters that are nicotine death bombs and I would prefer you vape so I don’t have to smell it.

The ocean says bull back to you. I don’t give a crap if you smoke, just don’t use filters that are nicotine death bombs and I would prefer you vape so I don’t have to smell it.
Exactly. And we are called Nazi's because we don't want to smell that foul asss crap.

Gwynn asked whether smokeless tobacco caused all of this. The head radiation oncologist at Scripps Memorial Hospital, Dr. Prabhakar Tripuraneni (whom the Gwynns call Dr. T.) said he couldn't definitively say dipping initiated the tumor. He says it's his opinion that the cancer was unrelated, but acknowledged there hadn't been sufficient studies done to prove it one way or another.

https://www.webcitation.org/5xUKQIP1c?url=http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=6257656

My opinion it is related, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

C

Exactly. And we are called Nazi's because we don't want to smell that foul asss crap.

I'd much rather smell weed smoke than that from cigarettes. Cigars only bother me in close proximities. I realize that is just me, but the smoke from cigarettes is just toxic to me. I used to be a smoker too, smoked in high school and quit in college, but that smell is simply toxic to me now. Weed is much better but that's just my opinion.

My dad chewed for 50 years his mouth was just fine.. Because he BRUSHED HIS TEETH!!!
Sorry but this is such a ridiculous comment it deserves a second response. This is the equivalent of saying I can not get skin cancer because I wash my hair.

Funny when people call tobacco chew as 'snuff'. Not exactly the same thing considering how it gets used. Everyone is going to die someday. It's not my place to stop people choosing the path.

And this calling other people a 'Nazi' is pure stupidity. May as well call them killjoys, nosey parker, goody-two-shoes, fuddy duddy, quinunc, busy body, brown-nose detective, buttinsky, backseat driver, sidewalk superintendent, hall monitor, smart aleck, or simply an bad guy. People choose Nazi because its a safe group to villianize. But its pure slander to label someone a Nazi for simply exhibiting bad guy behavior.

Edit: our word filter is obviouslly changing things. Adult conversation being filtered like this leaves a poor taste in my mouth, pun intended

Last edited:

Sorry but this is such a ridiculous comment it deserves a second response. This is the equivalent of saying I can not get skin cancer because I wash my hair.

Maybe you don't realize the cancers come from prolonged exposure? Removing excess would dramatically alter his exposure. The guy probably simply didn't use it in excess. It's not the 'use', it's the 'abuse' that hurts people.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back