• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Penn State (11/18/17)

What did Riley say at the post game presser? I missed it.
Apparently someone asked him about Scott Frost at the end of the presser. They were talking about it on Big Red Overreaction. Idk who the reporter was that asked it, but that was a clown question bro.

Apparently someone asked him about Scott Frost at the end of the presser. They were talking about it on Big Red Overreaction. Idk who the reporter was that asked it, but that was a clown question bro.

Agree. If any reporter asked/asks Riley about Frost (or any other potential future coach for Nebraska) while Riley is still in his position, that's totally classless... especially given the way Riley has demonstrated respect and professionalism throughout this entire situation.

Last edited:
Agree. If any reporter asked/asks Riley about Frost (or any other potential future coach for Nebraska) while Riley is still in his position, that's totally classless... especially given the way Riley has demonstrated respect and professionalism throughout this entire situation.

They're not sure who asked that question, but they think it's not a Nebraska reporter.

4-7,3-5!
2nd losing season in last 3 years!

609 total yards for psu
(263 on the ground)

466 total yards for NU
on 67 plays

I just listened to the presser. As expected, Riley handled the question as best he could with dignity and class. And yes, a stupid question to ask him. Classless by the reporter. .

Having been in the coaching profession for many years, I can't disagree with much of what you say. However, we don't seem to have the depth in talent at most positions to make competition during practices important. This plays into the "demanding" aspect during the practices.

I see very little leadership from player to player. Our bench decorum during the games is sucky, to say the least. No one player is encouraging another or getting into a team mates face to get them fired up. It is a zombie sideline.

Another thing, I think our coaching staff has put their recruiting eggs into one basket, "flash and dash" skill players. You don't win games if you cannot block and tackle. Every really good team is built from the inside out. Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Alabama, Clemson, etc. Line play wins games.
Agree 100%.

MR just finished up on audio.

MR is a glass full, no matter how bad the day turns out. Yeah, but not for good reasoning, if you ask me! He just tries to avoid what is really in the glass...................not much!
I just hope that it is Crown Royal, and that he doesn't avoid it. :Biggrin:

I just listened to the presser. As expected, Riley handled the question as best he could with dignity and class. And yes, a stupid question to ask him. Classless by the reporter. .

What a crock question.

Was Lars or Eric in Scottsdale allowed in the presser without credentials?

Well, at least the game didn't end 56 - 10. Good Gawd Man, what in the hell has happened to my Huskers? With Purdue knocking off Iower, perhaps we can get that coveted 5th victory and back door our way into the
Dec. 21
Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
8 p.m., ESPN
Tropicana Field
St. Petersburg, Florida
HAHAHAHA!!!!! DAMMIT!

MR really thinks we could have won, if we played better in the 1st half? Sorry, MR, but Franklin laid off 2nd half; especially, in the 4th!

Yep, just like we could have won the Oregon game if that first half didn't count. And we could have gone to overtime with Wisconsin if the rest of the game after Williams' pick-six didn't count. And we probably would have beaten N. Illinois if we didn't give them two defensive touchdowns.

Yep, just like we could have won the Oregon game if that first half didn't count. And we could have gone to overtime with Wisconsin if the rest of the game after Williams' pick-six didn't count. And we probably would have beaten N. Illinois if we didn't give them two defensive touchdowns.[/QUOTE. Would have,could have,should have.Only one more week.Never been so disappointed in a season ever.Love our Huskers,but truly am glad our misery is about over.Thank you Lord.A change has got to come.GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back