• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official Aaron Green announcement thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Nebraska, Aaron! We're happy you chose to come here. I expect you'll see a national championship while you're here.

Go Big Red!!!

I couldn't even get in the thread earlier. It's great to finally get the news and it's great news. I wouldn't much worry about him decommitting as he has shown to be highly mature for his age and the reasons he chose N won't change no time soon.

And I love the video above. I always believed you can tell a lot about the kind of man the player is by watching his TD celebration. Welcome aboard Mr. Green.

Red Reign, I have always appreciated your work on this site. How nice would it be 5 years from now to see these guys starting? OT - Moore and Sterup, OG - Klatchko and Hobbi and C - Reeves! What if anything do you know about Hobbi?

Red Reign, I have always appreciated your work on this site. How nice would it be 5 years from now to see these guys starting? OT - Moore and Sterup, OG - Klatchko and Hobbi and C - Reeves! What if anything do you know about Hobbi?
I'm not RR, but Hobbi is a big time stud. Rivals has him ranked as the #2 Guard in the nation and #77 overall. We might have close to the best OL haul in the nation if we land him.

I'm not RR, but Hobbi is a big time stud. Rivals has him ranked as the #2 Guard in the nation and #77 overall. We might have close to the best OL haul in the nation if we land him.

We may have the best OL haul without him. But it would be nice to add him as well.

Does anyone know where Aaron Green's commitment ranks us nationally on this class? Do we move up into top ten?

Probably doesn't affect us too much. We also added a 2*/3* WR this week, so if anything we're somewhere between 10-15. Not sure when they update the rankings, but I'll check this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back