• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official Aaron Green announcement thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Heck, my parents expected me to get A's. Anything less, and there would be hell to pay. And marriage is a joke in today's society for 50% of Americans -- I can't even imagine how low it is for engagements.

I simply posted my opinion that verbals don't excite me (they never have to be honest) -- feel free to celebrate -- or ignore me.

Wow, that's a cruddy child hood. Anything less than perfection and there is hell to pay. And basically you are telling me if you have a kid that when they tell you how happy they are with their husband/wife you come back with "50 percent chance it's going to end in divorce anyway, don't get your hopes up."

I may kill myself if I were related to you. I would also like you to quit giving weather forecasts as until gameday there is no 100 percent certainty that you will be correct. "60 percent of the time you are right, every time" - Brian Fantana

Correct. Heck, my parents expected me to get A's. Anything less, and there would be hell to pay. And marriage is a joke in today's society for 50% of Americans -- I can't even imagine how low it is for engagements.

I simply posted my opinion that verbals don't excite me (they never have to be honest) -- feel free to celebrate -- or ignore me.

Wow, that's a cruddy childhood. Anything less than perfection and there is hell to pay. And basically you are telling me if you have a kid that when they tell you how happy they are with their husband/wife you come back with "50 percent chance it's going to end in divorce anyway, don't get your hopes up."

I may kill myself if I were related to you. I would also like you to quit giving weather forecasts as until gameday there is no 100 percent certainty that you will be correct. "60 percent of the time you are right, every time" - Brian Fantana

Arguably the best OL Guard in the country....we have a shot at him....he really likes us alot and is really intrigued to play with the other guys in the class who are line recruits.....however, the hardest thing will be to pull him away from the west coast...and he has admitted as much....every school in the Pac 10 has offered him to boot....

I'd say our chances right now are 50-50 at best....I think we hold a spot for him with a back-up plan in place....

Red Reign, I have always appreciated your work on this site. How nice would it be 5 years from now to see these guys starting? OT - Moore and Sterup, OG - Klatchko and Hobbi and C - Reeves! What if anything do you know about Hobbi?

Wow, that's a cruddy childhood. Anything less than perfection and there is hell to pay. And basically you are telling me if you have a kid that when they tell you how happy they are with their husband/wife you come back with "50 percent chance it's going to end in divorce anyway, don't get your hopes up."

Huskerweatherman, I want you to keep up your weather forcasts. I make it down to about four games a year and you have pretty much been bang on and helped me over the years on how I should pack before heading down to Lincoln. Thanks

Highlights of Aaron's first five games this season:

Man with him and T-Magic in the same backfield....it will be a track meet...:) :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fC4ZOMWzy10?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fC4ZOMWzy10?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks for the video Red Reign. I love the plays where it looks like a sweep then Green cuts it back behind the backside pulling tackle, :23 and :59. I think with our wide line splits and if we had a fast enough tackle this play could work for us. He just makes that cut so fast back to the other side that everyone on the defense must be thinking "oh ***!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back