• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official Aaron Green announcement thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
I realize that there is a thread giving info on the matter. But I thought it would be nice to have a nice new clean one! P.S. Where the heck is everybody??? When Owa was about to commit the boards were rocking! Now I dont see anybody contributing??? Maybe here is why....

552 users online. 58 members and 494 guests
What a great time to pony up $20.00 and support the site! ITS CHEAP!!!!!

I realize that there is a thread giving info on the matter. But I thought it would be nice to have a nice new clean one! P.S. Where the heck is everybody??? When Owa was about to commit the boards were rocking! Now I dont see anybody contributing??? Maybe here is why....

552 users online. 58 members and 494 guests
What a great time to pony up $20.00 and support the site! ITS CHEAP!!!!!

i am a highly infrequent recruiting board participant checking in for 'the decision' thanks for keeping us filled in

This is total BS! I found out that he was N from that other site cause I got right in there no problem and I don't pay for that one! Atwhat point does this get fixed? This same issue has been going on for years now.

Definitely smart decision by the lurkers to not pay for this. They got the same crappy service that I did!

Let's see green table goes very nicely with red. Symbolizes CHRISTmas. Perfect fit for this young man! He will be N

You guys crack me up! The church is filling up. Where is RR? Im nervouse without him here.

f u lurkers. i pay for this site and you're crashing it. We should really find a way to lock the site on days like today

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back