• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official Aaron Green announcement thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That quote by a teammate about Aaron saying "he was going to shock the world" sure got alot people stirred up earlier. I know it made me scratch my head a little but his visit went so well to Nebraska + Ron Brown + Brother made me think he was going to be "N". Welcome aboard Aaron! Go Big Red! :)

That quote by a teammate about Aaron saying "he was going to shock the world" sure got alot people stirred up earlier. I know it made me scratch my head a little but his visit went so well to Nebraska + Ron Brown + Brother made me think he was going to be "N". Welcome aboard Aaron! Go Big Red! :)

From what I heard Roy Helu and the team Chaplain had alot to do with it too!

Thanks for the video. That's the first I've watched of him. Great vision, great balance, great speed...some of his footwork reminds me of Taylor, actually. Definite home-run threat. We've recruited some playmakers on offense.

Im just happy he is N! +100 to the staff and everyone involved with his recruitment! Although I always have my finger crossed till they sign on the dots, I have a feeling his commitment is very solid based on how mature this young man seems to be. Congrats AG welcome to the Big Red family!

per Sean Callahan on BRWU, here's what we are still looking to fill:

2 DL
1 CB
1 LB
1 OL
1 WR or TE

Looks about right to me. Although I could see us taking another DB/WR/TE, because that flexibility with Davie gives us flexibility of who else we can recruit. I really think we need to be looking for 2 DEs plus a DT (although Mickey Johnson would be a huge get in this spot and I would think we would take Todd Peat without question as well). It will be interesting if the last two commits forces a few others to join. Thanks for the update FLAS.

Oh, and welcome Aaron! Very happy to see ya join the Husker family.

Last edited:
good times. and from all indications, he'll have a heck of an OL to play behind.

fwiw, according to the rivals rankings, for now, our class is second only to OSU in the big ten (still feels wierd saying that, but starting this class we have to compare against the new conference). It's nice to pull into the driveway of a new house in a bentley.

awesome news we received tonight. welcome Aaron green, you wont be dissappointed about picking the huskers! and if heard gets in, burkhead, martinez, green, starling, turner, carnes, green in the backfield (yes i know not all at the same time) but any combo of them! (keith jackson immitation voice) woh nellie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back