• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official Aaron Green announcement thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also don't get excited if you have kids when they bring A's home on tests because that is not the final grade for their class, or if you have a child that gets engaged, as they have not walked down the aisle yet.

Correct. Heck, my parents expected me to get A's. Anything less, and there would be hell to pay. And marriage is a joke in today's society for 50% of Americans -- I can't even imagine how low it is for engagements.

I simply posted my opinion that verbals don't excite me (they never have to be honest) -- feel free to celebrate -- or ignore me.

Not to get too giddy over verbals OR stars, but our offensive class now includes (per Scout):

4 OL, 3-4*, 1-3*
2 QB, both 4*
1 RB , 5* (and possibly Heard 4*)
1 WR, 2 *

Rivals

4-4* OL
2-4* QB
1-4* RB
1-3* WR

Last edited:

#'s are now getting tight. Guys who are a bit on the fence but not wanting to be left out may take these last 2 verbals as a sign to get off the fence.

Highlights of Aaron's first five games this season:

Man with him and T-Magic in the same backfield....it will be a track meet...:) :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fC4ZOMWzy10?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fC4ZOMWzy10?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back