• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tired of some of the staff and media bashing the husker fan base as negatively unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every single one of them including this one when it used to be Huskerpedia waaaaaaay back in its inception. Late 90s up until about half way through the Callahan years. Iv'e still never received my Pedia card after 4-5 years of paying over a decade ago. I was even in the old AoL College Football forums in the early 90s

I may be way, way off but you seem a little bitter. I mean you are hiding it well, but I'm catching a subtle hint of dissatisfaction with the program.

I guess I was wondering where you were posting primarily before rejoining here in the last few days and why you made the decision to come back. Just curiosity, no biggie.

I also spent some time on the AOL forums back in the day. Lots of Texas-Nebraska hate going on there, even in the mid 1990s as the Big 12 came into being.
Yep! Fun stuff, I was B2BNaChamp on the AoL but being a moderator took all the fun out of it.

Why did I come back......bored, most Husker forums have pretty much dried up from lack of enthusiasm I guess. I figured this place still had a few grumpy old men like me and maybe we could discuss reality instead of fluff

I may be way, way off but you seem a little bitter. I mean you are hiding it well, but I'm catching a subtle hint of dissatisfaction with the program.
Meh, it's pretty much over, we had a perfect opportunity to show cause and blew it. I'm sure Osbornes direct line to Eichorsts office will keep legacy retention going awhile longer yet

Yep! Fun stuff, I was B2BNaChamp on the AoL but being a moderator took all the fun out of it.

Why did I come back......bored, most Husker forums have pretty much dried up from lack of enthusiasm I guess. I figured this place still had a few grumpy old men like me and maybe we could discuss reality instead of fluff

[video=youtube;1EwgvDvtqQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EwgvDvtqQs[/video]

[video=youtube;ZqUIcOJDWXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqUIcOJDWXY[/video]

:rolfl::thumbsup:

I love looking at peoples recent activity to see what their internet personality really is. Lots of angry people out there. Life is way to short to hold on to that much anger.

As to the OP, I don't ever think Bo is talking about me as a fan and I take none of it personally. I know he is addressing the chumps out there and if someone takes offense then that is their own guilty conscience.

And no I am not calling anyone on here or people who don't have Bo on their Christmas card list a chump.

C

Last edited:

I bet only a couple people on this board know the true reality of what is going on inside the program, the rest of us are just a bunch of gum flappers.

[video=youtube;S0hBkqh455s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0hBkqh455s[/video]

C

:rolfl::thumbsup:

I love looking at peoples resent activity to see what their internet personality really is. Lots of angry people out there. Life is way to short to hold on to that much anger.

As to the OP, I don't ever think Bo is talking about me as a fan and I take none of it personally. I know he is addressing the chumps out there and if someone takes offense then that is their own guilty conscience.

And no I am not calling anyone on here or people who don't have Bo on their Christmas card list a chump.

C

Nice post cupid!

did you shot an arrow my way? I like you more and more each and every day!

I have to say that I disagree with OP just in the fact that there is no other place like Nebraska. Name another mid to major college athletic program that doesn't have a single competitor for fans either college or professional within the same state... Nebraska football is all the state has and therefore the rumors/critical eyes/journalists only have one area to point at.

I went to http://www.50states.com/sports/#.UqjZlOIS1X3 at the results of me trying to find another state like ours, and was not able to.

And how does Wyoming even come close to a Mid to Major Athletic program.... what have they ever done or won?

So when you don't like the answer you redefine mid athletic program. and you never once mentioned doing anything in your original question. Let me know whey you are done changing your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back