• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tired of some of the staff and media bashing the husker fan base as negatively unique

Status
Not open for further replies.
People were calling for Pelini to be fired as early as 2010. Patient isn't a trait of the Husker fanbase.

At least the AD seems to have the right priorities.
Absolutely correct! Certain fans were calling for his head after he named TM the starter.

Last edited:

People were calling for Pelini to be fired as early as 2010. Patient isn't a trait of the Husker fanbase.

As we have learned today that is because Callahan played a much tougher schedule in 2007.

What you describe isn't grown-up land, it's grade school land. Yes, I expect the man in charge of the $100 million University of Nebraska football program to act better than some anonymous 15-year-old on Twitter.

Your whole argument is like an excuse a child would make: "But he started it."

:wow:

no. Completely wrong. If you are willing to dish it out, be willing to take it. That is not childish.
A grown man that just rolls over and gets walked on is not much. Standing up for himself and his players is not childish. As I posted earlier, we have a bunch of fans willing to criticize all day, and the same bunch are usually the ones that whine about Bo's fan comments.
A man that never stands up for himself will probably never be in charge of $100 million dollar anything. Nice try, but wrong.

Last edited:
no. Completely wrong. If you are willing to dish it out, be willing to take it. That is not childish.
A grown man that just rolls over and gets walked on is not much. Standing up for himself and his players is not childish. As I posted earlier, we have a bunch of fans willing to criticize all day, and the same bunch are usually the ones that whine about Bo's fan comments.
A man that never stands up for himself will probably never be in charge of $100 million dollar anything. Nice try, but wrong.

Well, hopefully when he finishes "getting even" with all those who have "wronged" him he'll still have some time left over to coach the football team.

Last edited:

Well, hopefully when he finishes "getting even" with all those who have "wronged" him he'll still have some time left over to coach the football team.

nothing about getting even implied by his actions or my posts. My posts just identify that the people who are highly critical of others are the same ones (usually) that whine when the one they are critiquing gives it back. I don't mind you critiquing my posts. I'm not crying about that. I'm not saying that you should not do that because of whatever position you hold. I respect that you disagree, and state my disagreement right back to you. Why that should not apply to a football coach, I have no idea.

You got that right, anyone that witnessed the 2010 Texas game in Memorial and still wants anyone on this staff retained is beyond comprehension

You got that right, anyone that witnessed the 2010 Texas game in Memorial and still wants anyone on this staff retained is beyond comprehension
Yeah, well half of this staff wasn't on staff in 2010, but by all means judge this team by how that team played.

Yeah, well half of this staff wasn't on staff in 2010, but by all means judge this team by how that team played.
You only have to judge the guy calling all the shots, both of them, probably more Tom than Bo. The other bluebloods "get it", Auburn, Bama, USC, Michigan etc.

You only have to judge the guy calling all the shots, both of them, probably more Tom than Bo. The other bluebloods "get it", Auburn, Bama, USC, Michigan etc.

Auburn didn't win a single game in conference last year. Michigan, despite their splash hire coach and top-notch recruiting, has lost to Nebraska two years in a row. USC hired Lane Kiffin, for crying out loud.

Yeah, those schools definitely "get it." :rolleyes:

Auburn didn't win a single game in conference last year. Michigan, despite their splash hire coach and top-notch recruiting, has lost to Nebraska two years in a row. USC hired Lane Kiffin, for crying out loud.

Yeah, those schools definitely "get it." :rolleyes:
Yes they do, send your mediocre coach packing at the airport, Auburn fired their dud and are after yet another Natty, and Hoke will soon hit the road, he's no Carr and more a Rich Rod

Yes they do, send your mediocre coach packing at the airport, Auburn fired their dud and are after yet another Natty, and Hoke will soon hit the road, he's no Carr and more a Rich Rod

I'm really not interested in boom-bust cycles.

658px-GoldenEagle-Nova.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back