• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"Why would he say no?"

I was responding to the OP.Nothing more,nothing less.Not my words,quoting what I had read.Guessing she will have some influence on his final decision.JMO.GBR.

My reply was intended more as a generalization, I apologize it appeared to be more of one exclusively for you.

My reply was intended more as a generalization, I apologize it appeared to be more of one exclusively for you.
No apologies necessary,I didn’t take anything negative.Really enjoy this board.Appreciate all the inputs even if I don’t see things always alike.GBR.

1 more contract is all Frost would have to work to set up his family and kids family for life. If UCF can provide that type of
financial future, he might stay. Otherwise work for 5-7 years and get out. Urban with all his success walked away, so anyone could if they wanted.
Exactly how I would view the opportunities that are going to be knocking on SF's door at seasons end. Heck they already are knocking at least on the back door. If you could be financially set for the rest of your life it would be extremely difficult to turn down such an offer. That's what SF is going have to answer very soon.

My guess is SF will "for sure" answer the challenge to take over HC of a much larger program. It's in his DNA and the way he played football at mach 5 demonstrates it. Will he answer the call from Nebraska is the only question I wonder about. My guess is when the smoke clears SF will be the new HC at DONU because he's going to want to bring the program back to greatness. It's what he's all about IMO.........

My take is that as fellow Nebraskans we all understand what husker football is. It's in our DNA.. others from outside don't understand. Imagine not only that but you played for Nebraska as the qb on the NC Team. Think of every player that has been hurting that has said how the current state pains them Peter, Wistrom zatecha, those are the public guys. How may of them if asked would not hesitate to come back. Scott's draw must be incredible.. that's why I don't think he says no..

Appreciate the personal perspective. Rare is the man who lies on his death bed wishing he would have worked more.
I wonder how much more or harder he would have work at NE though. I suspect other than a little more time on the road recruiting, his work day really wouldn’t change that much. I doubt he would suddenly decide to work more or harder than he already is just by changing schools. Imagine if you could have kept your same personal lifestyle yet been paid 3x more while living it

If you watched the Carricker Chronicles, today, you know that Scott Frost said, in an article from 2012, the University of Nebraska is the "Taj Mahal" of college football programs!

Now, that is only 5 years ago, compared to being booed in 1996. I say, welcome, Head Coach Scott Frost, of the University of Nebraska!!! :Koolaid2::Dancebroc::Dancer::Hair Fire::Happyrun::Woohoo::Nothingtoadd:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back