• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What gear do you wear at home when watching the Huskers?

tumblr_on7xtooWZa1qzk2apo1_400.gif

MEAN GENE THE DANCING MACHINE!!!

But they will never be as dominant as they were in the Big 12. They run that conference, even though they defer to Texas on everything. I don’t know why they see themselves as the little brother but they do. Hilarious.
We don’t. And we don’t. Nice game Saturday by the way.

A brown paper bag with eye holes! I don't want anyone to know I am a Nebraska fan.

At times it is almost that bad.

Why would you wear that if you are home alone?
He doesn’t want to accidentally go by a mirror and discover he’s a Nebraska fan.

We don’t. And we don’t. Nice game Saturday by the way.
Yeah, not a fun one for the Trojans on Saturday. Riley's in for a rude awakening in the B1G. He's gonna have to find a power run game and a defense, which I don't see happening.

Oklahoma has always followed Texas's lead, voting with them on all Big 12 matters to the detriment of the conference, making Nebraska, Colorado, and Missouri leave. Don't know why but you guys love those Longhorns. Have fun in the SEC.

Yeah, not a fun one for the Trojans on Saturday. Riley's in for a rude awakening in the B1G. He's gonna have to find a power run game and a defense, which I don't see happening.

Oklahoma has always followed Texas's lead, voting with them on all Big 12 matters to the detriment of the conference, making Nebraska, Colorado, and Missouri leave. Don't know why but you guys love those Longhorns. Have fun in the SEC.
I hate texas!!!:Taunt:

Was supposed to go to the CU game with 4 other college buddies. One of the guys sent us all this custom made shirt. “Cuck Folorado on one side and Herbie on the other. The trip fell thru but I have worn it every game day this year.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I would never wear that shirt in public.

It IS a nice polo, though.

A seam ripper would take off the embroidery.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back