• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What gear do you wear at home when watching the Huskers?

Big 8 yes. Big 12 no.

Nebraska’s biggest mistake was firing Solich. If the internet had been around in the 70’s Osborne probably would have been fired.
Yeah, that was the even bigger mistake. And we’ve been paying for that one ever since. I was just referring to our time in the B1G because of what you said in your post.

Last edited:

What would NIL have to do with a personalized jersey?

If I get a Husker jersey with MY name on it, do I get a piece of NIL money? lol
They stopped doing them I think in an effort to crack down on people being able to make a jersey of a specific player, of which they wouldn't get a cut of. Whereas, now you can get one where a portion of the money goes to the player (https://www.shophuskermax.com/Nebraska-Cornhuskers-NIL-Jersey.aspx). They went away from selling jerseys with the star player's number but no name on it for the same reason. That's why for the last decade or so you've only been able to get a #1 jersey or one for the given year (2017 = #17, etc.).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back