• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What gear do you wear at home when watching the Huskers?

Most games is a red home jersey that I got customized about 10 years ago. Has my last name on the back and #7. (Name and number are starting to peel, so I'm probably due for a new one soon)

Otherwise, it is normally some sort of Nebraska t-shirt.

Hang onto it! Hard to get a customized jersey anymore.

Here is my UCLA friend and I about to go watch the game.

1697817286977.png

C

Yeah, not a fun one for the Trojans on Saturday. Riley's in for a rude awakening in the B1G. He's gonna have to find a power run game and a defense, which I don't see happening.

Oklahoma has always followed Texas's lead, voting with them on all Big 12 matters to the detriment of the conference, making Nebraska, Colorado, and Missouri leave. Don't know why but you guys love those Longhorns. Have fun in the SEC.
Colorado was always looking west Missouri thought they were all that and the Big 10 would jump all over them only to get stood up. Nebraska cut in front of Missouri taking the spot away from them. Just because Oklahoma didn’t vote Nebraska way on policy had nothing to do with Texas. And Oklahoma will probably fair about as well as USC will in the Big 10 and hopefully better than Nebraska has in the Big 10.

Colorado was always looking west Missouri thought they were all that and the Big 10 would jump all over them only to get stood up. Nebraska cut in front of Missouri taking the spot away from them. Just because Oklahoma didn’t vote Nebraska way on policy had nothing to do with Texas. And Oklahoma will probably fair about as well as USC will in the Big 10 and hopefully better than Nebraska has in the Big 10.
Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better about it. Three of the old Big 8 members did not feel at home anymore in that conference because of Texas and you guys sided with the Longhorns every step of the way. Y’all have a weird love affair with each other. It’s sad to see how it all fell apart.

Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better about it. Three of the old Big 8 members did not feel at home anymore in that conference because of Texas and you guys sided with the Longhorns every step of the way. Y’all have a weird love affair with each other. It’s sad to see how it all fell apart.
Think what you will. The only sad thing is Nebraska thought the Big 10 conference was going to adjust to them and all these years later it still hasn’t happened.

Last edited:

Husker shirt to fit the weather. I change at halftime if I am at home and things are going badly. Plus Husker socks…usually. Jeans or shorts.

Think what you will. The only sad thing is Nebraska thought the Big 10 conference was going to adjust to them and all these years later it still hasn’t happened.
So you don't think it's sad that the old Big 8 fell apart and all those traditions and stats are in the wind? Not a sentimentalist I guess.

Our biggest mistake was driving Pelini out of town instead of helping him get the resources he needs to get over the hump. Being a Nebraska fan in general for the last decade is a sad existence.

So you don't think it's sad that the old Big 8 fell apart and all those traditions and stats are in the wind? Not a sentimentalist I guess.

Our biggest mistake was driving Pelini out of town instead of helping him get the resources he needs to get over the hump. Being a Nebraska fan in general for the last decade is a sad existence.
Big 8 yes. Big 12 no.

Nebraska’s biggest mistake was firing Solich. If the internet had been around in the 70’s Osborne probably would have been fired.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back